Second trimester miscarriage

Emmmalou

Reaction score
This is the first time I've used these forums, but just hoping to hear from people in similar situation. Up until a couple of weeks ago my pregnancy was exactly as it should be, then my waters broke at 22 weeks and on Tuesday, 5 days later, my beautiful baby girl Willow was stillborn. We held her all day and I cherish that time. But my heart is broken. Nothing can replace her. But I'm already thinking of the future and am terrified to try again incase the same thing happens. I could never go through this again.

This is the first time I've used these forums, but just hoping to hear from people in similar situation. Up until a couple of weeks ago my pregnancy was exactly as it should be, then my waters broke at 22 weeks and on Tuesday, 5 days later, my beautiful baby girl Willow was stillborn. We held her all day and I cherish that time. But my heart is broken. Nothing can replace her. But I'm already thinking of the future and am terrified to try again incase the same thing happens. I could never go through this again.

I know exactly how you feel. I have four perfect pregnancies up until my last one with my angel baby. Even up until I went into preterm labor nothing happened that was different with my other four children. I had him at 20w it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me and is still very hard to deal with now just a lol over 6 weeks but it has gotten a little better. I see a counselor once a week because the first few weeks I didn't want to get out of bed couldn't eat sleep nothing just cried honestly didn't care if I lived or died.but now as time goes by it has gotten a lol easier.

take things one day at a time and be kind to yourself this is not your fault nothing can take this pain away but time makes it more tolerable it is just so unfair isn't it I am here if you ever need to talk you can pm me I'm usually on here all the time hugs xoxoxo

Lacie

My heart goes out to you. I lost my baby girl 4 weeks ago and I am still having hard time accepting it. I don't cry every minute like those first few days after her death but my grief has metamorphed from being raw and fresh into deep, gnawing and mind-numbing. I know nothing will ever replace Willow but I can totally relate to your desire for a baby. I am terrified of being pregnant though; I used to enjoy every second of it (Emma was my 4th child) and now I feel sheer terror at the very thought. I obviously need to work through my feelings as I know that having another baby is the only way out of this black hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->