Second trimester ... yawn zzzz

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
This is such a pointless post to be honest but my god 2nd trimester.. what a snooze fest!! Im dying to be in 3rd now just so i can say im in the final stretch. I'm already really uncomfortable and in pain with my pelvis I've genuinely had enough already yet still have just over 15 weeks to go, feels like an eternity! This is the last time having to go through this as its baby number 4 and OH is getting the snip in August. If one more person tells me to enjoy it as it's the last time, i may scream!! X

I HATE pregnancy. Hate it with passion! This is only baby 2, but this is it, I don’t want any more after. If we would like to expand our family in the future we have already decided it’ll be via adoption!
I’m only 22wks and I’m miserable. I have severe SPD & PGP, that’s caused permanent damage to the bottom of my spine, which means I’m in so much pain all the time. I hate the feeling of the baby moving around - I feel like I’m growing an alien :lol:
I’m looking forward to 3rd trimester like you, just because it’ll be the final stretch, but that will also mean I have to stop my painkillers so baby doesn’t get withdrawal. Ugh.

I HATE pregnancy. Hate it with passion! This is only baby 2, but this is it, I don’t want any more after. If we would like to expand our family in the future we have already decided it’ll be via adoption!
I’m only 22wks and I’m miserable. I have severe SPD & PGP, that’s caused permanent damage to the bottom of my spine, which means I’m in so much pain all the time. I hate the feeling of the baby moving around - I feel like I’m growing an alien :lol:
I’m looking forward to 3rd trimester like you, just because it’ll be the final stretch, but that will also mean I have to stop my painkillers so baby doesn’t get withdrawal. Ugh.
Oh my word that sounds horrific you poor thing i really feel for you. I had spd last time but not until 35 weeks. It's horrible this time round for me i feel like i should be so grateful for this baby and i am i love him already so much, but the actual pregnancy is sucking the life and all happiness out of me! I will be so relieved once hes in my arms and i can close this baby making chapter part of my life lol. X

I'm just so confused this pregnancy. This is baby number four for us as well and also going to be our last baby.
With my first I was miserable, I gained 100 pounds through out the course of my pregnancy, had SPD, high blood pressure which turned into pre-e at 39 weeks, was miserable and exhausted the entire pregnancy, and I believe I had gestational diabetes but my doctors were idiots.
My pregnancy with the twins wasn't awful, but wasn't great either, I gained 50 lbs with them, was severely dehydrated, on bed rest from 12 weeks, in and out of the hospital with contractions and pains from 22 weeks, high blood pressurr that developed to pre-e at 30 weeks, and had them 4 weeks early due to the pre-e.
So far this pregnancy, I haven't gained but a pound, my blood pressure has been perfect/borderline low, I do have a touch of SPD but not so bad I can't walk,
BUT this pregnancy feels ten times worse than the others.
I'm dizzy all the time, weak, my back always hurts, I get major random headaches, I've been sick since I got pregnant and just now starting to feel normal but the more normal I feel the more my body hurts. I don't get it.

My pregnancies have gotten worse with each one. This one I'm absolutely miserable. In the past I fought MS until 20 weeks but I'm finding myself still getting nauseated at night and I've been having to force myself to eat. SPD has started already (nearly had me crippled at the end in my last pregnancy) so I'm not looking forward to what is to come. This baby is already in the 97th percentile for weight and I feel him all the time and not getting much sleep because of it. Headaches have been plaguing me left and right from my low blood pressure. I'm sorry, not much point in this post either but I wanted to let you know that you're not alone in being fed up with pregnancy :hugs:

4th baby for me too and im getting absaloutly all the other symptoms that i never got with my ds and real bad spd and pgp but a lot later but its much more managable honestly thought she was laying on a nerve or funny position last few days as my legs have really ached like nothing reilifing the pressure to take my trousers off and my partner was like holy smocks your legs are huge there so swollen and sore i dont wanna do nothing but aint it like too early never had pre e before with my boys so dont kno too much xx

I can't complain as I don't have it nearly as bad as you ladies, but I am already feeling tired, huge, and sore. My feet are swelling already, I have a short torso so I am already out of breath, forget sleeping well or normally, I'm up many times a night to pee or roll over. I can't get comfortable easily. I've gained a bunch of weight already and feel gross about myself!

It’s hard work growing a baby! That’s what I try to tell myself anyway. I’m 26 weeks now but feel like I have been twenty something weeks for about a year!

Oh man, I am so sorry you ladies are not doing well. This is my first one and the only complaint at almost 17 weeks is a little aching in my thighs/hips but found some stretches that helps. I've kinda been enjoying being pregnant. I have the anatomy ultrasound on Friday so really looking forward to that.

Im glad its not just me who hates pregnancy then lol. I started to feel like I was a horrible person for moaning about something im so blessed by! Thing is, how can we not moan when we feel like this?! I literally am counting down the weeks and days. Been trying to distract myself from how much i hate it this week by baby shopping as that is the one thing i do love lol come on July come on...

So sorey you have spd & pgp too! Mine started so early this time round did yours too? It's making me miserable as i want to move aroundand stay active but spd makes it a real challenge and i suffer for days after. I feel like a fat useless blob! X

So sorey you have spd & pgp too! Mine started so early this time round did yours too? It's making me miserable as i want to move aroundand stay active but spd makes it a real challenge and i suffer for days after. I feel like a fat useless blob! X

Mine started to flare at 6 weeks :( it never truly went away after having DD almost 5 years ago but it was manageable, and had more days without severe pain than with. But now I’m in agony every day, and it’s hard because I’m trying to wean down from codiene (been on it for the 5 years) so baby doesn’t get addicted, but that means more pain. And I’m a health care assistant/support worker, which is a very active/physical job.
I try to rest when I can but mostly I’m on the go. I just take my codiene at 6pm-ish and the lay in bed reading or watching tv from 7 when DD goes to bed.

I’m sorry you have it to, it’s truly awful :( I hope you recover quickly after birth and it doesn’t get too bad beforehand x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->