• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

omg ive just realised that if everyone is sending me the tracking thing i am going to know who everyone has got, including who is sending to me :dohh:

x

:rofl:

Maybe you should hold off checking the tracking nr's until Christmas.. if anyone has not received it you can check it..!?

Yeah I like the idea of putting a card in. I agree, only use the tracking number if someone does't recieve their parcel?

why doesnt thw tracking number go to rob ??? that way he can check it if need be and noone will find out who has who???????

I ordered mine too.. i just hope i chose the right one!!! There were a couple of very nice ones i could have gotten :dohh: but this one just caught my eye immediatly for this person.. i just hope i am right :rofl:

LOL i'm sooooooo excited about mine i really hope my little bum likes it !!LOL

Right... I have my pm (thanks PP!), but I am totally confused!!

Are we sending a card with our names on? Who is the tracking number going to?

I haven't managed to start looking for a nappy yet... but that is Monday's job! I can't believe so many of you are organised!! Although I did have a poorly little boy last week, who needed lots of cuddles, and therefore didn't have a lot of time to spend on computer!!

send a card with your name on yes, i am still thinking about what to do about the tracking number so keep a hold of it and i will let u know

x

just catching up,

So now we're signing the cards with our name? That makes sense because it did occur to me that seeing as there are so few participants given the postmark we might work out who sent it. I don't imagine that would be such a problem in the general secrent santa as there are a lot of participants.

I haven't had chance to look for a nappy yet, bit poorly at the min tbh and a heap of work to do :hissy: I may start looking tonight depending on how i'm feelin x

send a card with your name on yes, i am still thinking about what to do about the tracking number so keep a hold of it and i will let u know

x

Thanks!! I was just getting super confused... which at the moment, my poor little brain was going to explode!!

Right... Nappy shopping while LO is alseep!!:happydance:

Right ladies, if i was your SS and I got you THE best pocket nappy but could not include an insert as it would go over budget, would that be ok? :rofl:

Hahahah, if the other girls are anything like me, I have a few spare inserts anyway!! xxxx

lol, me too, hence me thinking it might be OK. Just wanted to get everyones opinions. If not, irts back to the drawing board :rofl:

Also, I hope you are my santa....I want THE best pocket nappy in the world!!!!

Depends what kind of sweets? :rofl:

i wouldn't mind either. Tho i don't have any spare inserts i really should buy some :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->