• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Sorry I had a 9oclock bedtime last night cause Halen is being a bum with his sleeping I'll PM PP now hope I'm not too late!

Thanks Jayleigh :hugs:

Right ladies i now have all pm's :happydance: so will get them out to you at some point today!!

Phew! I panicked thinking I'd missed it.

Ooohh I'm all excited now!!

Right all pm's are now sent out :happydance:

I will update the questionairre thread, once you have your pm if you could just post in that thread to say, so i can make sure they all got through ok, i did request read receipt anyway :thumbup:

i got mine...hmmmm i wonder which one of you i got....

*devious*

:rofl:

thanks holly

x

Thanks Holly, I got mine :D

i got mine Holly thanks :happydance: uber excited :rofl: who would of thought i would of been so excited my nappy shopping :dohh: :blush:

OMG OMG OMG i am soooooo excited got my PM Thanks Holly !!! i know exactly what i'm gonna get :)

hmm im still not sure...

*ponders*

would it be totally cheating to make something?

x

yess ellie :rofl:

I can't decide what to buy now there's soo much choice :dohh:

haha i dont think it would at all, theyd get sooo much more!! although i suppose then theyd know it was off me and it would spoil the surprise lol

gaaaaay!

x

Oh I don't know what to get!! Going to have to do some serious nappy searching!! :happydance:

OMG i have been so worried what to get my fluffy mummy and now i have her addy i am so relieved haha she is an easy to buy for mummy, thankyou Holly for my pm you have made my day xx

Ohh I got mine :D I'm so excited now and don't know what to choose!! lol

Um I know this might sound silly (I've actually never done a secret santa anything before) but are we meant to like put an x-mas card in with the nappies with our name on or something? I don't wanna send mine without one and the person be like "umm who the hell as sent this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->