• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Hm, I was planning on doing that, I guess we will find out who has sent it anyway? I think the secretive bit is not knowing who it is coming from? I don't know though! I am finding it hard to find the perfect nappy!! Anyone else?

u know what i think we should do is

not put a card in, when weve all received our nappies we can try and guess who sent them lol

x

Hm, I was planning on doing that, I guess we will find out who has sent it anyway? I think the secretive bit is not knowing who it is coming from? I don't know though! I am finding it hard to find the perfect nappy!! Anyone else?

I have but it's over the £18 limit :( The limit excludes the postage to get the nappy to ourslelves and then the other person doesnt it? Am I making sense? lol
Sorry I'm so stupid with this I've just never done a secret santa before

Yeah I have found a nice one but it's also over the limit!! :dohh:

i know EXACTLY what i'm getting :) i'm sooooo excited about it now !!!! i was planning on putting a little christmas card in from santa :) omg this is sooooooo much fun!!! we should do it for easter etc too!!!!!1 he he he he he he

how strict are we being on the Budget?? am i allowed to go over by £1 ??? pretty pretty please!!

I'd like to go over too!! My person is ACE :happydance: Can we make the rule that we can go over a bit if we like, but not to expect a nappy of the equivalent value in return?? :blush:

i suppose if u reallllly want to you can go over lol, its not like i can stop you is it :rofl:

just expect that the other person kept to the limit

x

Woooooo!! I love how Ellie is like the teacher and we are all like pleeeeease Miss!! xx

Yaaaaaaay! All the nappies I want are just a teeeny bit over the limit, lol! There are soooooo many to choose from!

I am so jealous of you Sara, knowing what you are getting!

lol i know, im really not the boss you know :lol:

i am kind of half decided on what im getting my person :D

x

I am worried I will not have enough time, I might be buying mine from a dif country, to get it and then send it it might be late :(.

ok i'm totally decided now!!!! gonna go order!!!!! sooo excited..hope my peron likes what i have chosen!!!!!

omg sara your sooo organised!!

JL - i know what you mean i think, you mean the money the site charges you to post it to you before you forward it on?

:wohoo:

I got mine too hehehe.... off to hunt now though ive got some pretty cool idea's :D

sooo me and lunaty have just realised that since her package will be coming from NZ and it will pretty obviously say so on the return address on the box, and so will henny's, we should just say in the package who it is from, so send either like a letter with your name on or an xmas card or something, signed with your name

what do u all think? i did think it might be fun after to try and work out who sent it but not everyone will be able to play so ive decided its not such a good idea lol

x

LOL yeah i just realized that unless i order from a UK website you guys will see it's international mail..

Besides it is far more fun to get something that is not widely available in other countries right ;)

Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->