secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Rightttt i think i've decided what i'm getting i've spent wayyyyy too long looking now. Still not got the bottle to hit the checkout button though :rofl:

Thats what I was like! Had 3 nappies in my basket for 3 days :rofl:

well one of my short listed isn't available anymore so that solved that :rofl: narrowed it down to 2 options but both are completly different, it's a really hard call!

LOL, i think most of us have bitt the bullet on the daring options aye ;)

I wont be bothered if it's late either.. i mean heck ill probably still be struggling with how to put those nappies on in the first place :rofl:

I had the same though.. i had one in mind that i couldn't get my hands on so i had to look further .. in the end color did it for me :blush: shhhhh

haha i'm leaning more towards the daring option at the moment but it's well *trying to phrase without giving anything away* quite daring, a bit like i haven't read the questionnaire but i have about 100 times! i'm scared :rofl:

Ha I am the same!! Mine is nothing like the person actually wanted, lol, it's kind of like I have done the opposite! :dohh:

:yipee: i've done my shopping :happydance: all done :thumbup: i plumped for the daring option ....i am scared now!!!

:rofl: , thats what you get when you agree to a secret santa, the chance to end up with something totally unexpected.. personally i think thats cool :D :happydance:

As said before, if someone cant seem to make the nappy work you can always on sell it or swap with someone on here :winkwink:

i am sooo glad weve all decided we dont mind if its late hahaha

i stil cant find one :dohh:

i dont know what to get

i am scared lmfao

:dohh:

x

i am sooo glad weve all decided we dont mind if its late hahaha

i stil cant find one :dohh:

i dont know what to get

i am scared lmfao

:dohh:

x

I know how you feel, i ordered 1 then seen another else where so ordered that and now i think i have 3 on order so mr h will end up with 2 new nappies :dohh:
I'm so worried she won't like it :blush:

it's a lot harder than i thought it would be! Haha we're going to look back on this after xmas and be like :haha:

I know it's harder than what I thought too! Good job my secret person is lovely and won't be mad at me for getting the wrong nappy! :blush:

I have seen some I prefer since ordering mine, but I guess it is always going to happen, there are thousands of nice nappies out there! If I had more money I would have ordered more than one kind, so it's a good job I don't! :lol:

I know it's harder than what I thought too! Good job my secret person is lovely and won't be mad at me for getting the wrong nappy! :blush:

I have seen some I prefer since ordering mine, but I guess it is always going to happen, there are thousands of nice nappies out there! If I had more money I would have ordered more than one kind, so it's a good job I don't! :lol:

I think I might have found it. You can total up the amount by adding more inserts n stuff cant you?

I think I might have found it. You can total up the amount by adding more inserts n stuff cant you?

I guess you can add whatever you like, I spent waaay over, then found one I preferred for under the amount. Ah Well, should have found the cheaper one first! Also I am silly for choosing one with a big delivery charge! :dohh:. I just got excited and bought it, lol.

Yeah NZ brand nappies seem to be a little bit cheaper then UK ones (compared to the 18 pound mark given) so i ended up adding a very decent insert to get over that mark....

I saved on shipping though as i made them ship right to one of you instead of up and down .. hehehe ;)
I did however make them include a lovely card!!!

I also spent over and that before postage ooops :rofl: Bit worried now though as i haven't had a disptach notice and it's now marked as sold out. It better come :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->