secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Lol, my postage was a whopper! And I still have to post it again, lol! Can't wait to get it :D

yeah that ove rthe amount was indeed withtout shipping and card though :)

i got my nappy :happydance: was a tiny bit over but not too much so i am very happy, i went for the safe option cos i was getting too stressed out trying to pick one lmfao

kind of regretting it now like but i know it will be loved so thats all that matters i think

keep telling myself this is not a competition lmao

x

Ellie i bet she and her little cloth bum will love it. x

I know how you feel though i have ordered 2 daring nappies and 1 safe nappy and will decided when they arrives as to which i will send, i keep showing dh the pics and sayin what do you think and he just shrugs soddin men lol.

Yep they are no help :dohh: I will love any kind of nappy, it's just cool to be getting a present! :D

Yep they are no help :dohh: I will love any kind of nappy, it's just cool to be getting a present! :D

it's so exciting isn't it, i know what i have for xmas off evertone but this nappy is a suprise and eveb tho i know it's a nappy i don't know the make or colour etc so i'm like :happydance::shrug::happydance:

Yeah me too! And I love getting post, so that's two things to get excited about :D.

:wohoo: yeah i cant wait either.. DH doenst seem to get my excitement LOL he just seems to think im mad..

So ehh whats the deal do we have to wait until Christmas?! :blush:

you have to wait till xmas or your big fat cheaters and santa will not bring you anymore presents!!!! :haha:

How is everyone doing the xmas cards, wrapping them in the present to be unveiled xmas day or just to open whenever?

Well as the person will be able to see whome it is from as soon as the package arrive i think the card is going ont he outside of the package.. the nappy should be wrapped though..

BUmmer how am i suppose to wait that long to unwrap it :dohh: ill need my DH to hide it for me until Christmas :muaha:

nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo i can't wait until xmas day, that is just torture.
I'm doing the xmas card as if it is a label on the package i think lol i will no doubt change my mind and pop it inside. There are to many decissions i thought it would be like o yeah there's the nappy and off we go but no now i have 3 nappies on order and now after a week of trying to decide and actually paying for them i now need to find a soddin card aaaaaggggghhhhhh i feel a headache coming on.

I was going to wrap the nappy and put the card inbetween the nappy and whatever I am sending it in? Hm. Don't know about waiting 'til xmas day, I really want to but don't know if I can!

Yeah I'm soooo excited I can't wait. It's gonna be hard to put it under the tree until xmas though I'll keep looking at it and wanting it

I think I have found my nappy now for deffinate :D :happydance:

I am sooooooooo gutted, i cant get my person what i wanted to :hissy: gonna take to long so wont get it in time to post so gonna have to change my mind!! think i might have found another one tho ......... i will definately be waiting till christmas for mine !!! i love the suspense !LOL and rob wont let me open early either so :shrug:

i am still deciding what to do re cards etc etc sooo excted tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->