secret nappy santa *chat thread*

JIkes, im hopeless when it comes to gifts.. so i will really have to ask my DH to hide it LOL
god i think ill be looking out for a package for the coming month!!!! :dohh:
it could be here any time Dec!

I think mine is gonna be arriving way early :haha: sorry bout that.. i kinda got carried away and before i knew it, it had been send off.. the person that gets it must have the patience of a saint to wait until Christmas :muaha:

Have you already sent yours?! I think mine might be late, prob for the best if we are waiting to open them though! I hope it's not too late. :)

yeah mine has been send off already.. (i was still applying to the rule of the package having to arrive before the 3d of Dec) and seeing it had to go from NZ to the other side of the world i thought id better hurry...

but hearing everyone else it would probably have been better to wait a bit longer LOL

im not to bothered when mine arrives though i will bel ooking out for the package haha

OH MY GOD MY SECRET SANTA NAPPY NEARLY WENT MISSING!!!

Very long story, but I have complained to the royal mail this morning.

In short, he had come up the path and posted a few letters through, and he had MY NAPPY (clearly my nappy, bright pink package!) and a video game OH ordered off play.com in his hand as he walked back up the path!! I saw him check the addresses at the door and shake OH's package (clearly was a DVD or video game) and walk of with them! I sent OH running after him, and he found him by his car putting our packages in his boot with a load of other packages and what looked like birthday/christmas cards!!!

I'm fuming. The nappy was a signed for package, which I paid more in postage for to make sure I recieved it!!!! It's still got its other sicker on it!!! I'm so so so so so annoyed. I rang royal mail and they have insisted they are taking it seriously and will get back to me as soon as they have investigated this guy.

I seem to have one disiaster with the post after another with the post round here....rachel_c's smart nappies were returned to me with no explanation and just left on the doorstep outside for anyone to steal! Argghhhh.

Rant over. Don't worry secret santa person....your nappy is safe now!!!! xx

omg that is terrible!!!! tho i can totally believe it...there must be some very very naughty posties out there :hissy:

well i have ordered the nappy!!! i am soooooo excited but also a little worried as i dunno if the colour i have ordered is too girly/boyish(not wanting to give away if i have a boy or girl bubba to buy for!!!) i'm soooooo excited now tho!!!! cant wait to see it and get it all wrapped pretty for santa to take it :)

just need to find the right wrap and card now :happydance:

Oh yeah, I forgot to say.....the nappy is worth all the stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is adorable!!!!!!!

Just so I know, the idea is that we send the nappy wrapped in christmas paper and a card so when the person opens the package they get the card and know who it is from straight away, but can't open the nappy til christmas. Or have I just made that up? xxx

Lol I don't know anymore, I thought that was what we were doing too.

OMG naughty postman!!!!!!!!!!! Smack him :trouble::grr::gun:

Cant believe he thought he could get away with that!
(nice way to save on Christmas pressies though :nope:)

Good to hear the nappy was worth your DH chasing it hehe

Now im afraid they will hogg my package when it arrives overseas :cry:

I hope not! I have ordered mine from overseas too, I hope all the nappies make it ok! Would be rubbish if some horrid postie snaffled one. :(

happy christmas darling!!!
i got you a .......nappy?!

:rofl:

^ :haha:

Omg i hope our nappies get to us now, i am starting to worry now:shrug:

i will not be happy if mine goes astray!!!!! i will be sooooooooooooo gutted if my person doesnt get it :cry:

:rofl: i got a bright pink package today aswell!!! I think we may have been buying from the same place but i won't tell if you don't :winkwink: :haha: Wasn't my SS nappy thought just some other stuff.

Glad you managed to get your parcels, that sounds like a very dodgy postie to me :dohh:

I think i'm just going to put my xmas card attached to my gift and then if the person i'm sending to wants to open before they can and if not it won't matter either?

there are defo some dodgy posties going around, i still avent recieved my sweet swap sweets from october and i have been waiting for nappies that were posted last fri too :hissy: i'm going to the sorting office on monday to kick off :)

yea i would too thought they'll probably just blame postal strikes or xmas delays for it!

is anyone else starting to have slight second thoughts about the nappy they chose? I'm getting really nervous they won't like the one i picked with it being a bit daring. I sooo lack courage of my own convictions :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->