• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

ok so i is thick i was supposed to say who has sent. god i need sleep lol x

Oh oh oh.. I think I have a non-birthday package!! :happydance:

Ooooh!! I thought I did yesterday but it was something I bought off ebay :rofl: I was sat prodding it for about half an hour :lol:

Exciting!!

I have prodded it lots, and it feels soft and squigy.... Also a postmark I dont' recongnise! I haven't bought anything off ebay recently, so shouldn't be that!!!

:happydance:

I am excited about getting mine, but I have no idea how I am going to be able to not open it. I don't know how those of you who have it can just hide it somewhere! Hint to my Santa, please send it on Christmas Eve!!

:rofl:

I have prodded it lots, and it feels soft and squigy.... Also a postmark I dont' recongnise! I haven't bought anything off ebay recently, so shouldn't be that!!!

:happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Have you opened it yet?
Don't forget ladies if you get one off me it will have a xmas card on the front with your address on the envelope and taped on. xx

ok i'm giving the game away a little bit here but i got a dispatch e mail for my SS nappy so hopefully it will come tomorrow or monday and i can get it sent out :happydance: cant wait to see it, hope my person likes it :)

sara

xxxxxxxx

oooooooooo exciting and you aren't giving anything away hun lol, i think i have given mine away totally but hey i'm terrible with secrets lol x

lol i'm sooooo excitied!! i thought people might have clicked where it was coming from cos of the dispatch e mail but thinkin about it a few places send those :shrug:

I got mine!!!! But I opened it, not on purpose cause I didn't realise what it was as I've ordered stuff off ebay :( there was no card in it, whoever my secret santa is thank u sooooo much I love it

OMG OMG OMG how exciting - are ou gonna tell us what it is ????

It's a cow print Weenotions pocket nappy with embroidery saying "cool and comfy in cloth" on the back with a baby peeking over a nappy.

It's LUSH!!!! I love it!!

Ooooh pics!!!! Sounds lovely!!! :D

I can't put pics up, our laptop has been taken in for repair, at the minute I'm on my mums and no phone/camera leads here
I'm going to try to work out how to text pictures to facebook and then put them on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->