• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

:happydance: oo can i join in please or am i too late?

no ur not too late, we are still seeing how many people want to do it, i think we will have the same deadlines as the other secret santa so lets say deadline is 16th october at 11.59pm (GMT), anyone who wants to join in needs to say and once the time has come i will make another thread and list all the people who are doing it and we can do the questionnaire thingy in there?

x

sounds good to me too thanks hunny x

Im soooooo excited about this you know...I even told my friend about it today :blush:

Lol! I honestly don't think I have any friends who would know what I was on about, least of all understand my excitement at getting a nappy present!

I have told Jake about it though, he think's I am mental.

:lol:

mine just doesnt get how on earth its going to work or why we would want to do it even if it did, he said to me ''.....but arent nappies reaaaaaaaally expensive???'' :dohh:

i might cheat and make someone a nappy....

:muaha:

x

men they just don't get it do they?! My Oh just agrees with me now coz he knows its much easier :rofl:

ok so im going to make a new thread with the questionnaire on :happydance:

so, this thread is closed :D

bring on nappy xmas!!!!

x

Ellieeeeee....can we have this as the secret santa chat thread?

I'm bursting with excitement and need somewhere to speak about it! :haha:

yeh lol, i didnt mean it was closed and no one better write in it again, i just meant its closed for people who want to join...

:lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"