secret nappy santa *chat thread*

you wont tell me what your secret is so i'm not tellng you ! LOL

:hissy: you are cruel!

.....and to think i've been nice to you today and everythin lol! x

lol you have been nice to me:)..............................still not telling :p

How do you all know these things :hissy: I don't know who anyones is!

:rofl: honestly girls, hush hush :haha:

I am planning to put our christmas tree up this afternoon, and we need to go shopping too.. hope to squeez in some bum free time..
And even though it is summer, it has a slow start! It's been pissing down since last week though today should be lovely *22degrees and sun YAY

Dh and i are planning on taking him to the shops for a coffee and some icecream in his pram!

Had a decent nigh too, even though he was feeding quite a bit he slept from 1 till 5.30!!! It was just a mission putting him to sleep last night grrr

OMFG i got my ss nappy and i gave in straight away:D thanks so so so much to my ss:D its so so Perfect and i have wanted to try one for like an age!!! :cloud9: thanks soo soo much and for all the little extras too :)

What did you get??? Action shots?

i got a Muttaqin :) its bloody sexy:):) will be posting pics of it tomoz:)

:rofl: @ bloody sexy!!!

Still no signs of my nappy and the posties been today :cry:

hiiiii girlies, im trying to work out who donna's ss is cos she hasnt received her nappy so have worked out who it isnt lol, could you please pm me if you are / are not her ss, you dont have to tell me who ur ss was if u dont want lol, just tell me if u were / werent donnas :D

x

thanks Ellie, PP did message me a week or two a go and mentioned something about my SS having trouble with post but she was supposed to be ringing someone up or somethin to chase it up? Never heard anythin more tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->