• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

i have to pay 50p per parcel every time i get red carded!!! it sooo adds up :grr:

x

is that because you have it delivered to your local PO tho?

yeh cos when i arrange to have it redelivered to mine he just doesnt turn up, i dont get a card, i dont get owt, he just doesnt bother lmfao, have tried a few times and nothing :shrug:

x

ohh dear, is your sorting office a million miles away aswell? Luckily the guy that brings my parcels isn't too bad, the regualr postie tho is terrible :dohh:

its not miles, i just wouldnt know how to get there except in taxi and would cost about £5, or £3 for the bus even if i could find my way, so 50p is the better option lmfao

x

My SS parcel came by registered mail.. but they never asked me to sign, just put it in the box. Think my postie is scared of me though...

I think it's the fact that I normally hang out of the bathroom window half dressed shouting "I'm here, don't go, hang on!"

:rofl: i'm quite lucky that my normal postie is an absolute star! i love him to bits tho i also think he may be a little amused by my half dressed hair everywhere appearances when he comes early on a saturday morning and me n bug are having a lie in !LOL

the bloke who does the parcels an stuff is a penis head! i'm convinced he drives past decides he cant be arsed and goes back to the sorting office or taps really gently on the door so i cant hear then buggers off as fast as he can !LOL

cant wait till monday to get my stuff:) i'm thinking ss nappy, ss sweeties, and i've ordered some photo cards so this should be everything i think :)

sara

xxxxx

i got my ss sweeties today :thumbup: :haha: the amount of times i've opened the door in missmatch pjs and bed hair :blush: how embarrasing :rofl:

LOL unfortunately my bed hair has gotten soooooooo much worse recently as i have had all my hair lopped off so i cant even pull it back into a pony while i answer the door :dohh: and my postie usually comes while we are BFing in bed so i am usually topless and cant find my Pj top (if there was one!) and go down with a towel across my boobies!!!LOL

i think there is only one postie that dares to come near our gate (you have to go through the yard to get to my door! I can always see him peeing through the gate to see if our dogs are loose and ill have to spurt out so i get my package haha

many occasions i find packages in my mailbox infront of the gate (tracked my ass!) and the occasional one lands next to the gate door on the inside fro a new postie that didnt see the dog sign and had to leave in a hurry :rofl:

i think there is only one postie that dares to come near our gate (you have to go through the yard to get to my door! I can always see him peeing through the gate to see if our dogs are loose and ill have to spurt out so i get my package haha

many occasions i find packages in my mailbox infront of the gate (tracked my ass!) and the occasional one lands next to the gate door on the inside fro a new postie that didnt see the dog sign and had to leave in a hurry :rofl:

:rofl: if our dogs could get out the front our posties wouldnt have a chance!!! they'd be licked to death before they even opened the gate!!!!LOL

sam why does your postie pee through the gate????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->