secret nappy santa *chat thread*

:rofl: yeah still getting used to the typing with one hand! i ment to say peering i swear ;)

OMg OMG OMG i got my SS today!

Im sorry i just couldnt wait till Christmas..
It's the most adorable nappy ever :cloud9:, and i cant believe you went the extra mile with the wipes babe ;)

I wont ruin it for the rest so im not gonna tell who send me it but to you who was my SS you couldn't have picked it better..

Im preparing for Cole's first photo shoot but he is currently asleep enjoying some sun so i have to be a bit more patient.. but it's stuffed and ive got some sposy liners to protect it so ill hopefully have some pics up by the time you girls are awake LOL

:wohoo: :happydance: :cloud9:

It's a Purple and Dino Weenotion with poppers!!!! :D

Damn i really wanted to put it on Cole today though his bum is really soar!
He has been pooing like mad and has a nasty rash now :cry:

Any tips to get it healed? Should i start using the cloth wipes and give him as much free nappy time as possible?
Im a bit afraid hell get cold but i could turn the heater on i guess..

Yeah I would only use water on his bum when you clean it, def no wipes. I used cotton wool when F was little, so either that or cloth wipes. Do you have any chamomile tea? Thats really good for sore bums. Or breastmilk, also really good.

I would leave him with his nappy off as much as poss (just after he has pooed!) and put the BM or whatever on and leave it to air dry. It's hard when theyre so tiny as they poo so much!

:hugs:

Yeah I would only use water on his bum when you clean it, def no wipes. I used cotton wool when F was little, so either that or cloth wipes. Do you have any chamomile tea? Thats really good for sore bums. Or breastmilk, also really good.

I would leave him with his nappy off as much as poss (just after he has pooed!) and but the BM or whatever on and leave it to air dry. It's hard when theyre so tiny as they poo so much!

:hugs:

Yeah i got pooed on twice today :rofl: projectile poo on the couch too ..
He is having one of those marathon feeding nights and im knackered at the mo.. not to mention my boobs feel like they have nothing left!

I have some chamomile tea in house so ill make a bit of that and use it to wipe his bum.. maybe ill even just use the shower.. though he will mosly likely scream murder

Poor thing.. not even 2 weeks old and already plagued by a red bum..

Any other idea's are welcome..i was hoping to try the new nap on but i dont want to get him even more upset at the moment :nope:

awww go on tell us who it was from Sam! You'll have to take a piccy if you get chance!

Yea as advised i'd try the wipe solution and give as much no nappy time as poss, with it being warmer there now could you go out in the garden or something just in case of explodin poos?

Oh yeah is it summer there?! :dohh: I am stupid, lol. Yeah I would go outside and get a nice warm breeze on him bum, just put clothes on his top half if it's not that hot.

Pleeeease say who it's from!!! I am going crazy waiting for my nappy, god knows how I am going to not open it when it gets here, lol.

I know i can't wait for my nappy to come either Kirsten :cry: At least there's no temptation though :laugh2: x

Yeah that's true, I think the longer I have to wait the better really, I know it's going to be sooo hard to just look at it all wrapped up :dohh: Would be better if it came about 3 days before Christmas!

I've had to hide my other SS presie away but then again if i left presies under the tree my LO would have them off and unwrapped by the time you could say Santa Claus :rofl:

Lol, we don't have our tree up yet but Freya would be the same, she had great fun helping us put away the food shopping yesterday :rofl: Think she broke most of it, lol.

In fact I hadn't even really thought about the tree and presents etc, what do people do about it, just not leave pressies under there at all? Hm. I imagine she will be bad enough with the decorations, lol.

well i've got my xmas tree up and surprisingly my LO is not bothered about it at all! I'm quite surprised! However, she does like presents :blush: so I'm either gonna hide them right round the back or just leave them out the way somewhere or something

OMFG i got my ss nappy and i gave in straight away:D thanks so so so much to my ss:D its so so Perfect and i have wanted to try one for like an age!!! :cloud9: thanks soo soo much and for all the little extras too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->