Secret Santa? card exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
Is there going to be one of these this year or I'd it over and done with now?

No chance Hun was a disaster and poor wobbs had a nightmare over it xx

I kinda figured thought I'd ask anyway :)

I can't see there being but would love there to be. xx

It is a shame but I completely understand wobbs decision not to allow it any longer. Unfortunately a few just ruined it for the rest x

Yes I agree :flower: I never got to do it but it looked like lots of fun :)

Just wondering would exchanging cards with others in the grotto be aloud at all? No one would have to sort the whole thing that way but thoughs who love cards could still send and receive them :)

I think exchanging addresses is a big no no but I may be wrong.

I thought that but I'm sure we had a pen pal thread one year x

:dohh:yeah you are right I was in that too!

There's no bloody chance lol! What a blimmin farce it ended up being last year! Xx

2 years ago I did it and I got lovely handmade jewellery! Last year I put my name in for it but I was never paired up with anybody. Never realised there had been issues with it last year though!

Yes it turned into a pretty big disaster last year, I kind of figured there wouldn't be one this year, oh well :)

Hi ladies, due to the trouble caused by card swaps in previous year there will not be one this year. If you want to ask your forum friends for their addresses via PM so that you can send them a card that is fine but please don’t post addresses on the forum and please just keep it to your friendship groups x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"