Seperated Stomach Muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing more comfortable than big pants!! :happydance:

Big pants on a big bum! :rofl:

When i shrink im gonna take maddie kite flying ....

Using my big knickers as the kite!! pmsl!
xxx

We are off camping in the summer - in my big pants :)

What beanie forgot to say was they were using the knickers as the tent lmfao!!!

xxx

LMAO!! :rofl:

Big pants rule!! you can do so much with big pants- i have dusted with some of my old ones before now! :blush:

I have big pants too ... bought them one year when i went to a fancy dress party in a purple spangly all-in-one thingy :blush: Havent worn them since .. too many bad drunken memories .. lmao

See if I put big pants on they just roll down on themselves so I look like a sumo wrestler with a nappy on! and the rest wedging up my arse! :rofl:

I think this time Iwill just go Spanx shopping! https://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qw...IsCFQrllAodS1BOyw&cookied=13/04/2007+20:23:55

Lask time I bought a belt that is 6 inches wide and held me in place and a couple fo funky corsets, then I could just pretend I had a nice waist.

See if I put big pants on they just roll down on themselves so I look like a sumo wrestler with a nappy on! and the rest wedging up my arse! :rofl: quote]

lmao i totally agree with that!!! and they dig in at the top of your leg .. or is that just me lol :blush:

Mine roll down at the top and the elastic goes in them something rotton!! :blush:

I can loose the weight off my arse and legs just not my belly!

Does anyone have really fat legs at the top so when you walk they rub together? Or is that just me :blush: it really chafes sometimes especially in summer! :dohh:

Anyway back to the topic lol, i would love to get rid of my arse belly but for me as i have no other complications except spd then i need about £4,000.
Big knickers for the rest of my life i think, or as my mum calles them gurdles! :rofl:

Yvonne .. sadly i am the same .. have "chubby" legs and they do rub together .. not nice is it :cry:

I have legs like that too :blush:
Do you's go through trousers because the thighs get worn away?

no :cry:

Oh well i am so glad that i am not the only one who has all these imperfections!! :rofl:

Andy loves me for my "imperfections" he says!!
Best not loose weight ay, he won't love me anymore!!

I have thunder thighs tis horrible ....

Not nice, not nice @ ALL!!!
xxx

well these are my knickers, held by some helpful stranger!!
https://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.partydomain.co.uk%2Fd-commerce%2Fmedia%2Flarge_22529.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image%20Details
:rofl: sorry couldn't help myself

LMAO jo :rofl:

Arcanegirl my trousers go all bobly at the top where they rub together and the stitching sometimes comes away if they are tight fitting trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"