Seperated Stomach Muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could house 10 homeless dudes in those mofo's!!

xxx

Rent? you'd need a fooking morgage for those!

xxx

The worst thing I had was I had some on that ended just below my boobs. They were white and my top was blue. Went clubbing under an ultra violet light andthey were gleaming so much - oh the embarrassment :oops:

The worst thing I had was I had some on that ended just below my boobs. They were white and my top was blue. Went clubbing under an ultra violet light andthey were gleaming so much - oh the embarrassment :oops:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ohhhhhhh how funny!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beanie wares "Glow" pants lmfaoooooooooooo
xxx

Markee!!!! not pants!! hehehehe

Energy saving BIG markee GLOW pants lmfao!
xxx

I could light up a small town LMGAO (laugh my GLOWY ass off)

if anyone says city or country I will get violent!!!!

my stomach muscles have seperated badly,

I will never get a nice flat tum again unless I undergo surgery to have them stitched back together!!!

Sounds to me to be very similar to a Hernia op.

Things like this happen during life and pregnancy and if the only option is an Op then I think you should get it done as soon as your up to it after this pregnancy!

Not read the entire posts so this is just my initial thoughts on the original post by CAT.

I was so worried about my muscels ripping apart when i was preg with Harley and i was told they had.
my stomach just felt huge.
luckly now its just bodgy. i could lose it if i wanted but i am lazy!!

but i was told that you should wait 1 yr before getting preg again to give your muscles time to shrink back, so they are not over stretched.
although my muscels didnt tear i still say that after the 2nd child it really ruins your body.
After Dior i was fine Harley its just horrid. my love handles are HUGE!!!!

(and here is me ment to be spending time away from forums):dohh:

LOL you know you cant keep away really Dionne!

Yvonne and I were both saying its pretty bad generally how you dont tend to get told much about this during or after pregnancy, I always thought that I wouldnt bother exercising my stomach muscles much after Noah, as I always planned to have another one quite soon after, so thought I would wait untill then, had no idea that it would cause me more problems.

i cant stay away i feel like my right arm is missing:rofl:
i might take some real pics of my belly. not sucking it in or just posting the good pics:blush:

Thats the same as me cat, whats the point of loosing the weight when i will pile it all back on again!

Beanie will you come and do the lighting at my wedding!!

We out to do belly comparison pics, make us all feel a bit more normal about our wobbly bits!

I find now when I see skinny wahboard tummed women I mutter to my OH 'oh you can see she has never had kids has she, cow' lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"