Seperated Stomach Muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.
just going through my pics, i will post them! they make me feel sick

I've posted on of mine, bet yours are really nice pics unlike my bum belly :rofl:

edit... moving them to girly section

I've posted on of mine, bet yours are really nice pics unlike my bum belly :rofl:

NO THERE NOT, USUALLY I WOULD HOLD IT IN AND POST THE GOOD PICS, BUT I SWEAR I HAVE NOT HOLDED IT IN TONIGHT:blush:
i feel more comfy sucking it in as it just comes natural now lol its uncomfy to let it out:rofl:

well your braver than me Dionne I just posted mine in the girly sanctury

Thats the same as me cat, whats the point of loosing the weight when i will pile it all back on again!

Beanie will you come and do the lighting at my wedding!!

you and Imi are meanie bums

*stomps off with her glowy bum*

If i tense my stomach muscles, i can fit my fingers in a gap down the middle, so im guessing mine have seperated??? I dont mind as ive lived with it like this 18 months now,

No one ever mentioned to me that its a problem. If i was offered an op to mend it, i think i would refuse as i have far too many scars and would rather avoid another one across my tum

If i tense my stomach muscles, i can fit my fingers in a gap down the middle, so im guessing mine have seperated??? I dont mind as ive lived with it like this 18 months now,

No one ever mentioned to me that its a problem. If i was offered an op to mend it, i think i would refuse as i have far too many scars and would rather avoid another one across my tum

How many fingers can you fit in the gap? its normal to have a gap after pregnancy of about 2 finger widths, its if its more than this it can be a problem.

yeah 2 in the middle, it feels like its an almond shape hole if u get me :wacko: i never had much aftercare so i didnt even know it may be a problem i will ask my new HV to check

My stomach muscles have seperated too and im on my 2nd baby! I suffer from cronic back pain, and can freely say after this baby im going to seek help from the nhs to repair the muscles and a breast reduction, purely because my breasts are now a 38g and after ive had my 2nd in a week or so they'll get even bigger, I dont think its at all bad to get this surgery free on the nhs, I live in this country born and bred, therefore i think if you want to moan moan about people getting cosmetic surgery dont, how can having seriously painful back pain reduced my having internal organs supported be cosmetic, and this post wasnt posted for her to be judged, her choice to have a child whether knowing this or not is no way anything to do with anyone, she asked a simple question answer it or dont say anything at all

Bloody ell, can't believe how horrible those people were to the poor OP either! :wacko:

It was all good in the end, I'm going to lock this now so it can drop back 3/4 years :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back