Sept 25th buddy...

hi there im due 26th sept lol, how you feeling? im feeling very normal just extremely hungry all the time ive put on 3lb this week lol xx

hey mommies. I'm due September 28th. I was also looking for September buddies and im glad i have found you. Today i woke up with a scratchy throat and it has gotten worse through the day. i feel like i am coming down with a cold because i have a running nose and i have been sneezing the whole day. How are you guys feeling today... Im down in South Africa and i think we are about +2 GMT. Looking fwd to sharing a great preggie journey with you all.

Hi ladies! Glad to have found you. I have been feeling okay. Tired and crampy. I go in for a scan in 2 weeks and it feels like forever.
Shingie I hope you get better quick. Its no fun being sick while pregnant.
I have had 3 m/c's after 3 healthy pregnancies. One blighted and 2 early losses.
So the cramps are causing me to worry.
Hope for a long healthy pregnancy for all of us!! xx

hi girls,

shingie hope you feeling better today, my youngest is full of cold been to docs today and she hasa chest infection so hoping the antibiotics kick in tonight and she settles better,

mumof3 so sorry bout ur miscarriages i have been lucky enough to have never sufferered one thankfully but can imagine how scared you are feeling, i get cramps with all my pregnancies plus spotting 5/6 weeks, i went for an early scan yesterday an everything looks as it should do at my gestation, saw little sac with the yolk, got to go back next mon and hopefully will see a little beating heart, cant wait i love scans although they scare me to death before i go !

i have had to buy some maternity jeans already my clothes dont fit anymore, i put weight on so quickly normally as soon as i get a BFP but the rate i have put weight on tis time is ridiculous lol, i stopped smoking a Week ago too and i seem to be eating more too, but since then i cant sleep on a night its not getting to sleep that is the problem its staying asleep im waking every 15-30 mins thinking iv been asleep for hours and its been like half an hour since i last looked at the clock, its driving me insane its like groundhog day im starting to dread going to bed on a night now,

hope you both having a fab day xx

Hope your daughter gets feeling better soon!!
I am going Feb 10th for a scan. Seems like forever.
I also gained weight everytime I have had a BFP. I already cant wear my clothes. (jeans are way to small) I am trying to quit smoking, Its hard everytime I get pregnant. I know how bad it is for the baby, but its still hard. Maybe I should eat more!!
Seems like I have been sicker this time too. Feel llike throwing up most of the afternoon and evening.
My BB's aren't sore anymore, just a bit tender. I cant remember them being sore much through my other pregnancies, so I'm not freaking out as much as I was!!
Still having cramps, but not as bad.

Hope you ladies are doing well and have a great day!! xx

aww thankyou, looks like butter wouldnt melt in some of their faces hee hee but dont be fooled lol :)

keeping my fingers crossed for you mumof3 but sounds like everything looking better for you this time around, and if you are feeling very sick thats a good sign, hoping your scan comes really quickly for you, im surprised they dont give you a scan a little earlier considering your past, would put your mind at ease.
well i am so cold just got in from picking the kids up from school, i have to go on a course tonight but its the last one so i cant miss it, all i feel like doing is having a hot bath and bed but no chance !
have a fab evening spk to you later xx

How are you doing today? I went to the E.R. this morning with spotting, and was told they see a baby with a heartbeat and I am 6.3 weeks along. They said everything looks perfect and could not find a reason for the bleeding.
Still sick most of the day.
I feel some relief at the heartbeat being there, now to stick for 7 more months!!

Hope your well!! My kids are making me crazy for the last 2 days!! haha! They are a blessing but make me nuts sometimes.

Have a great night! xx

aww so pleased for you its the most wonderful feeling seeing that little heartbeat on the screen !
i was 5wks an 4 days wen i had mine for spotting but she did an abdominal scan not the vaginal one, which normally i have when i have early scans, think if i had had the vaginal one we would have probs seen the heartbeat, but fingers crossed i will see it on monday morning when i have to go again.

haha i know the feeling, my kids are a blessing too but sometimes they drive me insane, but the way i see it is it wont last forever they grow up so quickly my eldest is 16 now and i really dont know where the yrs have gone! its scary how quick time is passing.

wat you upto today? i have a long list of things i need to catch up on around the house, im just so tired but ill have to get my ass in gear lol,
hope you not feeling too sick today, im lucky dont have any symptoms yet apart from eating everything in sight still, im putting on so much weight its staring to get to me, but really dont want to start smoking again which i know keeps me from eating, cant win eh

have a great day whatever you are doing xx

My house is a wreck! Laundry is piled up and I was put on light bed rest yesterday until I see my doctor next week for a follow up scan. So...My husband will help me when he gets home.
I will clean up a bit because I can't stand to see a mess. My 7 year old stayed home from school sick today so my hands will be full. Its that time of year for us all to pass it back n forth 100 times before its gone.
I get my ass going after breakfast, I have to force myself. I am so damn tired! I think I'm busy with 3 I dont know what I would do with more! Your an angel!
Don't over do it and have a wonderful day x

hi there, hope you and baby are doing well and hope youve had no more spotting, i get the odd orangy coloured discharge but not very often, its strange iv only ever had a little implantation spotting with the others around 5 weeks and thats it, im really feeling the tiredness with this one by 7pm im falling asleep on the sofa, daily chores are exhausting and im getting behind a little with housework gonna av to kick my ass in gear soon hopefully in a week or too the tiredness will ease for 3 months eh,
what you upto today, weather is gorgeous here wouldnt think it was beginning of march its beach weather :) but no rest for the wicked im stuck at home cooking and doing laundry, hope you have a great day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->