Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Thank you, however she now has baby rash all over her face. I am so glad they make you take them in the first two weeks.

I have also worked out today that the more Alana sleeps in the day the better she sleeps at night.

georgeous girlies. will upload some pics of cody later. 9 weeks old today!!!

Eli and Cody are such handsome little lads!
and Alana and Macie are such beautiful little ladies!

I think Freya is teething already! i know its abit early, but possible, right? Michelle, did you say Cody had started already?
Bonjela teething gel is our new best friend!
xx

Early but deffo possible hun yes :) Hope it doesnt bother her too much xx

Yep they can teeth now.
Well last night was a bad one, she finally had another poop yesterday so that again is 6 days, she then started to complain, grunt and have bad wind.
She is also spitting up loads now and her bed sheets get covered, I have to change them daily and move her around the bed away from the wet patch or I end up waking her up to change them during the night. I need to check with the doctor if she is supposed to spit up so much, we also have bouts of projectile (shoot accross the room vomit). Does anyone know what is a normal amount of spit up?

Octbebe: OMG I love that picture. I can't stop laughing at the "Who ate all the pies?!"

happylittlej: I'm not sure but we had a similar night last night with bad gas, grunting, crying, spitting up and sheet changing. We have a doctors appointment on tuesday for her 2 month shots (so nervous!) and I'll be asking him then. She just seems to be in so much gastric pain. I hate colic. :(

shelle, yeah Cody started right about 7 weeks we have those pacifiers that you can stick your finger in? anyways, we do that rub his gums, he loves it and gums our fingers. and thanks :)

Katie I am glad I am not the only one.
I am going to prop the cot with books under the back legs tonight to see if this helps.

In a completely selfish way, I'mg lad I'm not the only one trying to cope with a very windy baby. It makes me so sad when I can't do anything to comfort him. Infacol is rubbish, was going to try that Dentinox stuff. Anyone used it?

Hippy and TyMa, beautiful pictures!!

Lauren spits up a TON and after every feeding. I started putting a bib on her after feedings to save her outfits. She also gets really fussy at night and acts like she has gas pains. She has her appointment with the ped on Monday. Hopefully he will have a solution to make it better. On a happy note, Lauren is 8 weeks today :)

Acorn you just made me feel a whole load better, you are describing Alana there too.

I am glad we are not alone! Hopefully there is a way to make them feel better. I tried gas drops, but they didn't do a thing.

Macie does the fussing like gas pain in the evenings too .... She seems fine in the day tho.

Yeah, I don't get it. Lauren is fine during the day too (other than the spitting up). I feel so bad when she gets like that. Swaddling actually helps, but then I feel bad that she's not able to move around.

UGH Rant Time, sorry

I'm TICKED. Am at work today with LO (I work at a hospital so of course everyone knows exactly what's best for baby...even if they're non-clinical *rolls eyes* ANYWAYS. I had a whole group (4 people) scold me for how I was holding Cody.

He's had great head control since birth, and now he sits up with just a little bracing around his hips. He actually enjoys this and if you try to hold him to where he can't move his head/neck too much he gets irritated.

Anyway he was rocking back and forth (his new trick is throwing himself to one side or the other and then then (usually) smiling at his accomplishment. So anyways I've got him sitting on the lunch table, my hands around his waist and he's rocking and swaying. then, he decides to arch back and the table gasps like i've just commiitted murder. Mind you, he's fine, and not even fussy, but they go on to say "you could give him whiplash by doing that" another mumbles "guess she's fine with him hurting" so I nicely try to explain that he's not hurting himself, and he's enjoying it. Then, he got a bit fussy a few minutes later so i ask him "are you hungry?" "no, he probably has whiplash and is in pain"

:growlmad: :grr: :growlmad:

So am I over reacting and are they right?

Are you kidding me Phantom?! I hate when people put in their 2 cents without you asking. Please do not send them to my house! Lauren likes to do that as well. In fact my husband holds her on her bottom and moves her all around in the air unsupported. He calls her "the amazing floating baby" and she LOVES it. They would probably have a heart attack ;) You know your baby and what he can do better than anyone else!

yep Alana does the same, my hubby also flies her above his head holding her waist and she loves it. He mock threw her the other day, not letting go but even I nearly died and she just smiled away. You know your baby best Phantom and people thinking they know best annoys me. Every baby is different and cannot be placed into set boxes.

Your colleagues would hate me. Alana lies on my legs and I hold her hands and pull her up, she now locks her legs and stands, she smiles and looks rather pleased with herself. She now sits on Matts bent knees and starts rocking herself forward as if trying to stand up, she is very funny.

thanks girlies :) ugh it's so frustrating, i may be a first time mom, but i didn't hang him upside down by a foot or something (i'll wait a few months for that :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->