Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Ok so I have been dying to get a pretty dress for Leah. And told hubby that I would get one with my Christmas money for her. I know its pointless and only be in it for a couple months but I just have to get one for her. But I'm having a bit of trouble deciding. So let me know which one you all like. Vote for 1, 2, or 3 please. The 3rd photo is detail of dress 2. And you can only pick one.

Attachments

• Dress1.jpg
    Dress1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Dress2.jpg
    Dress2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Dress2b.jpg
    Dress2b.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Dress3.jpg
    Dress3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
I vote number 2 ;)

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

We had a great day, spent the whole day with the oh and kiddies first off, opening pressies, cooking dinner, playing with toys... Then we went to my sisters where her oh, my nephews, my dad and his partner and my grandad were there. We had some more food and put the karaoke on.
I didnt feel too good with my cough and cold so I was snuggled up on the sofa with LO laughing at the others getting drunk and making complete fools of themselves thinking they could win the XFactor :haha:
As I'm BF'ing I was driver, we didnt leave hers til after midnight, I was exhusted driving home and didnt get into bed until almost 2am.
We went to my Dads on B/Day and ate MORE food (feel like I'm about to pop) was a nice relaxing night. Yesterday we did sweet FA and it was great :happydance:
I think I'm going to take the decorations down today, I normally wait until the 2nd Jan but all the cards and bits of glitter everywhere are starting to annoy me :haha:

Hope you and your LO's are good x

It has been a busy few days, today we have time alone with no visitors which will be nice. Tomorrow we are off to see my father in-law and his girlfriend. It is a 2.5 hours car journey so not sure how Alana will be as we have never taken her more than an hour away as yet. I am sure she will be fine as she finds the world very interesting and is just getting into toys now and so should be easy to distracts when she is awake.

I'm poorly :( I've got tonsillitis and am on penicillin for a week :cry:

Oh no! Feel better tyma!

So last night Ella managed to turn 90 degrees from where I laid her down IN A SWADDLE! How is that even possible??

Shell N Bump that sounds like it was a long but fun weekend. Happy to hear you all had a great time.

Hippylittle hope your car ride goes well. I'm sure Alana will do fine.

2 is a pretty popular one. I just may have to get that one.

So yesterday was a crazy day for Leah. She has been sleeping like crazy. But really wish she would do her long sleeps at night rather than during the day. Would be so much nicer. She decided to sleep from 330am-10am had bottle 10am-1pm awake 1pm-3pm asleep has another bottle at 3pm then goes back to sleep till 1030pm has another bottle sleeps till 2am awake till 330am has another bottle and now sleeping again at 430am. I really wish she would do that long stretch of sleep at night. Instead she likes to wake up and keep me awake an hour to hour half before she is even ready to eat. Any ideas on how to help this? If we try to keep her awake then she just gets so upset. And then she doesn't sleep at night because she is too tired.

I'm sorry to hear that TyMa hope you feel better soon

KatieKoopa my little one manages to do that every night in her bassinet. I really should take a pic of her I have no idea how she is comfortable but she gets there every night and enjoys it. She manages to scoot herself down to the bottom then turn sideways and lay curved along the bottom almost in C shape.

Can I join you? I have triplet girlies who are 2 months today! I have no idea how 2 months has passed :p

Welcome ballet mom. Wow triplets! You must definitely have your hands full.

KatieKoopa my little one manages to do that every night in her bassinet. I really should take a pic of her I have no idea how she is comfortable but she gets there every night and enjoys it. She manages to scoot herself down to the bottom then turn sideways and lay curved along the bottom almost in C shape.

wow! glad to see our little guy isn't the only one! DH and I were just discussing we have no clue how he manages this!

wow! glad to see our little guy isn't the only one! DH and I were just discussing we have no clue how he manages this!

Leah wiggles like a worm to get down there. I can't stop her of doing it either. I put her back up towards the top and center if I find her this way and in 10 min she is right back where she was. I just don't see how it is comfortable.

I'm hoping some of you could offer me some tips. I swaddle Leah up because she just sleeps better that way at night. During the day her naps she can go without. But for the past 3 nights I have to keep reswaddling her because she always gets her left hand out the tip of it. Then gets uncomfortable and starts fussing. But then 5 min later it is right back out again scruched up at her face with her little hand sticking out. I tried swaddling her but leaving that arm out and she fusses till I put it back in then in 5 min it is back out. What can I do to help this? Do I just unswaddle that arm only and hope she gets used to it? What do I do? I can't unswaddle her completely because then she constantly wakes herself up and starts crying because she woke herself up. It is a viscious circle. Do any of you have this issue? I know she is getting close to being past the age of wanting to be swaddled but she sleeps so much better with it on than off.

The only swaddle Ella can't get out of is the miracle blanket. I love it. When we started using it we won't from 2-3 hours at a time to 5-6! I love it. She actually starts calming down when we lay her on it to swaddle her up.

Welcome! How is it going with your three LO's?

It's pretty insane in out house at the moment. Daytime is ok actually, we have got a bit of a routine. But at night there always seems to be one awake at all times ](*,) actually the hardest thing is that my one year old is finding it really difficult. She wants to be carried everywhere and feed with a bottle like the babies. Hopefully it will all settle down but I feel so bad for her right now. My 4 year old is loving be a big sister though and is always helping out which is so sweet to see. All in all it's been great, I just wish I got some more sleep!

Holy crap! Triplets! I'll add your girlies to the front page and the calender.

I can't even begin to imagine that. Right now, I can't image twins, let alone triplets. And all girls too! You will have a house full of hormones in 10-12 years. hagaga

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->