Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Michelle all will be fine, it's normal to miss him but like ahcigar says it will get easier and soon become the norm xx

Also it will be nice for you to have some adult conversation even if it is at work.

agreed. I like taking him to work, but it is slightly tedious, hard to file paperwork and type payroll reports while jiggling a baby on your knee.

I have 2 weeks before I have to go back to work. I don't really like my job, so that's making it that much harder to have to go back. Luckily I am only going back part time. I'll see if I can manage that :p

Both of you are lucky. I had no choice but to go back full time.

https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/pl4ym8/a2f7a40e.jpg

Hope 2012 brings you all good health & happiness xx

I hope Leah feels better soon. So horrible not being able to help your baby.
Alana was so good yesterday and actually slept in the car and on people, she went down at 8.15pm last night and slept until 5.32 am which is amazing for her.

I hope you all have a great time tonight whatever you are doing. We are staying in and I a, as ever getting an early night. We are so rock and roll these days.

Poor Leah. Its so hard when they are crying and you can't help them. :(

Happy 2012 ladies! I am also staying in and probably falling asleep at 9. LOL I am a party animal.

ahcigar - Dress #2!

I totally went MIA over this Christmas. It has been crazy busy with family commitments. Tonight though, we've decided to NOT do anything and just hang out with our girls. We're going to stuff our bellies full of yummy treats and watch movies and with all luck my DD1 and the twins will be asleep long before 2012 arrives.

I got to finally meet my new niece. She is adorable! So different from my girls. She looks older even though she's 2.5 weeks younger. She is both longer and fatter. She has the craziest loud cry and is a real diva about having her diaper changed the second she wets it but I think that's my sister's doing from obsessively changing it the second she sees the the colour stripe change colour on the diaper from a single pee. Now her LO expects it and wails until she gets a dry diaper. Oh well. But when she's not crying she is super smiley and makes funny squeeks that were making me laugh. I can't wait until we get to see her again. It's going to be so cute when the twins and their cousin start to play and babble together. They took a photo of the three babies squished in an armchair and I can't wait to get a copy of it.

My girls are both rolling over fairly consistently for the past 2 weeks, tummy to back. They are working on back to tummy and I am starting to realize I really need to make my house a lot more baby friendly.

Happy New Year Ladies - Hope 2012 is a great one for everyone xx

Happy new year everyone! I totally feel for those of you having to go back to work. I was supposed to go back too, but I just can't face it, and am quitting to be a SAHM for now. It'll be tight, but we will cope.

Happy New Year everyone! We aren't going anything just staying home and I plan on sleeping. Then in the morning watch the parade. Only 45 min to the new year for me.

happy new year.

Well it seems spicy food does not agree with Alana, she spent all night vomiting, breaking wind and crying. Today I am shattered.

Happy New Year! Babies were asleep early and DD crashed on the couch while watching a movie with us. Hanging with my family, what could have been better?

FD - Being a SAHM mom is tough at times but very rewarding. You have to be able to stay motivated and organized. That being said I wouldn't change my life for anything. I 'retired' while pregnant with DD1 6 years ago and haven't looked back!

Happy New Year ladies and babies!
Hope you had a good one!
xx

Hope everyone had an awesome New Year!

We went to a friends house for a dinner party. 5 couples in all. Three with baby's and 2 pregnant. It was a wild one, ha ha. ;)

Glad everyone had a nice new years eve. Today Alana is very much a mummies girl and will not settle for Matt. I am sure this is because she felt so I'll yesterday she wants mummy for recovery today. I am hoping that as the day progresses she will improve.
She has her injections on wednesday which I am hoping she will be ok for.

I hope Alana feels better today.

Went to see War Horse yesterday which was an amazing movie. Definitely recommend it to everyone. But had a bit of trouble enjoying it because starting about half way through I started think I hope Leah wasn't being too fussy for hubby at home, does he know she needs her medicine at 6, will this movie end by 6 so I can tell him, I really hope she isn't too upset. I just couldn't shake the feeling that she was upset. Low and behold when I got to my car and called him she had been very fussy and upset while I was gone and movie did end by 6. So weird how our instinct can even kick in from a distance. I just couldn't shake the feeling that I had, made it a bit difficult to enjoy rest of the movie.

Tomorrow Leah goes to get her first set of shots. And it kills me that I can't be there to comfort her.

New Year has got off to a pretty sh***y start here :(

Alex is very very poorly with bronchiolitis so we have spent much of the new year in hospital. Back home now but he is so poorly and I am so tired and upset with it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->