Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Welcome aboard Ballet Mom, you sound like you totally have your hands full. Lack of sleep is a killer, life is so much easier when you are sleeping.

Holy crap! Triplets! I'll add your girlies to the front page and the calender.

I can't even begin to imagine that. Right now, I can't image twins, let alone triplets. And all girls too! You will have a house full of hormones in 10-12 years. hagaga

I had my hands full with two LOs but I still really wanted a boy; ended up with three more girls instead! :dohh: Dreading 5 teenage girls in the house :wacko:

Ballet mom you are my idol! I have my hands full with one! :haha:

TyMa - I hope your feeling better soon. We all have coughs and colds in this house, dreaded winter illnesses! x

Ahcigar, I dont have any advice for you cause we have never swaddled, hope you find an answer tho :)

ballet mom - Welcome and Congratulations - Triplets, wow!! :-D

Well I was able to find a solution to the swaddling issue. KatieKoopa I did look at the miracle blanket but I can't explain to hubby spending $30 for one wrap, especially when don't know how much longer she will be in it for. I use the HALO swaddles and so I deceded to try zipping her arms in as well instead of putting them through the sleeves and then swaddling her. And it worked. She couldn't get her arm out, which let her sleep much better.

Leah had some pretty bad bed head this morning. I just had to take a picture.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 1
I couldn't either but my sister bought me one for my shower. She swears by it. Best gift ever!

Glad you got it sorted out. If they love the swaddle, they get pretty mad when they bust out.

Another vote for dress number 2 for Leah! :thumbup:

Welcome ballet mom! :hi:

Sorry to hear you're sick Kerri :hugs:

xx

Thanks girls I feel rough my throat feels like its been burnt and I'm eating ice cream for breakfast :(

Macie is being a delight tho which is good ... She's so precious xx

Alana loved today with her Grandad and his girlfriend. But she became over tired as normally she naps twice in the morning and then from around 3pm-6.30pm/7pm well today the car journey was to exciting and so was grandads house so when we got home at 6.15pm quick feed then we jumped in the bath, another feed and battle commenced my normally very easy to put to bed little girl screamed merry hell. She just would not settle, kept asking for boob then screaming, every time I put her down she screamed, picked her up she screamed. Finally she appears to be settling although I can hear small noises through the monitor (hope she isn't about to go again). I am now too tired to eat and as I am going to bed in about 25 minutes no point eating food that won't digest. I do not know how those of you with twins and triplets cope, I admire you as one is enough work for me.

I'm sorry you are not feeling well TyMa.

Poor Alana. Hope she stays down now for you. I hate those nights that nothing seems to work. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for all of you.

Hey ladies

I vote for dress 2.

Kayden is doing great, still kinda sleeping thro, goes down at 7/8 & wakes around 4am for a feed, sometimes he'll sleep thro til 7. Not much new to report.

I've been eating so much xmas chocolate I feel huge & bloated & i've just eaten so much I feel physically sick. Hoping to start my healthy eating plan on 1st Jan. Managed to lose 5 stone before, so hoping for the same

:wacko:

Well we couldn't wait till her appointment on Tuesday. We had to take LO to the doctor this evening because something just wasn't right. She had been screaming nonstop since 1pm. They upped her Zantac medicine for reflux which seems to have helped because she is now sleeping, and they also have sent some of her urine to the lab to be tested for a bladder infection because her urine SMELLS which we will get the results back on Saturday. Poor thing she is absolutely exhausted now and I felt horrible holding her and not being able to help her feel better. Hopefully the increase in medicine helps.

Oh no poor Leah, I hope shes feeling ok bless her! Loving her bed hair =)

How did Alana sleep Jen? I hope you managed to get some rest?!

Littlemiss, I am exactly the same as you, I am eating everything in this house! My oh bought me far too much chocolate for xmas and I've pretty much finished it all :doh:
Well done on losing the weight before, I'm sure you'll have no problems losing it again =D
I lost 3 stone before I got pregnant but am sure I've put it all back on again, if not more... I went to the gym a good few times a week to help with it but now with bf'ing I'm not going to be able to do that... I'm dreading trying to lose the weight again =(

Finally getting caught up after Christmas! We had a great time going back to our home town and Lauren got spoiled by grandma! I still have a cold...it's been 2 weeks now. Mostly just a cough at this point, but I am so over being sick!

I actually like dress 3 :) I hope Leah gets better soon!!

Wow Ballet mom, that's a ton of girls! I can't even imagine!

Happy to hear you had a great Christmas Acorn.

Well I couldn't decide between the two so I ended up getting both dress 2 + 3. Now I'm broke LOL, I can't wait till she will fit in them this summer.

Well I just talked to hubby and he said Leah has been feeling MUCH better today. I'm so happy. I felt horrible yesterday knowing she was at home upset and I couldn't help her. I get off work 2 hours early today :happydance: which means extra time with my little girl. I've been missing her having to be at work full time.

I'm getting a little emotional girls. Haha. While I've technically been on maternity leave, I have been coming in an working a bit to help out. But I've been alowed to bring LO. Today is the last day I'll be able to do that as I'm off Monday, and Tuesday is my first "official" day back. How weird am I? I have left LO with hubby before and was perfectly fine, but it was bby choice. Now I HAVE to, and I'm a bit sad :(

Phantom it is hard but it does start to slowly get easier. Although I don't think ever stop missing. I am completing my second week back today and I still have a little bit of trouble and am calling home about 4-5 times a day to check up. But at the same time it is nice to be back to work and have a little bit of normalcy. Hopefully it is the same for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->