Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

I can't answer your first question and regards to second question I haven't had period yet. I'm still having my pp bleeding. And I've been FF completely since 7 weeks. Before that I was pumping.

ahcigar- Youve still got PP bleeding ... Oh noo :( You poor thing x

Kait- Hmmm i guess i will try again in like another 10weeks hahaha!! :haha: I think the fact i was preparing myself for it to really hurt wasnt helping either as i wasnt relaxed at all :(

Yep and it sucks. I'm so tired of it, and beginning to wonder if it will ever stop.

Hi Ladies,

Just seen this group and wondered if I could join in?! I had my lovely little boy Dylan Joseph on 23rd October :) xxx

Welcome Nikki that is also my LO Leah's b-day as well.

Hi Nikki! I'm an Oct 23rd mum as well.

DH and I DTD this morning and it still hurt at the beginning but got better as we went on. The first few times I bled a bit. Its getting better slowly but not where it used to be for sure.

I haven't gotten my first PP period. I'm exclusively BF so that is probably why. Although my OB said it could come at any time, most likely between 3-6 months.

Hi new people, welcome aboard.
Alana screamed during the injections when we got home she fell asleep on me so we cuddled for an hour. She has been fine since, sleepy though.
I can't answer your questions tyma.

Kerri - we DTD at 7 weeks PP. And TBH, I had the opposite problem to you - I couldnt really feel anything :blush: .... and neither could my OH :wacko:
Argh, how mortifying! I need to make sure I do my pelvic floor exercises to try and "tighten things up" down there. oh dear :nope:
xx

OMG im such a loser.....still afraid to DTD. I had a really bad c section and was in surgery over an hour so guess im so scared of jarring something in there?!?!? I just feel uncomfortable with the thought!

OMG im such a loser.....still afraid to DTD. I had a really bad c section and was in surgery over an hour so guess im so scared of jarring something in there?!?!? I just feel uncomfortable with the thought!

I had a bad c section too and was in surgery for over an hour too, i also had a lot of blood loss. We dtd last week, very carefully and slowly I have to add. It did hurt a little but wasn't as bad as I though. My pain from the surgery isn't bad anymore but I can still feel it.

With DD1 I had an exersaucer as well as a jumperoo. We followed the instructions as far as when it is an appropriate ago/skill level to use the items and have no issues. DD1 was trying to stand on her legs from literally the day she was born so it was definitely something she enjoyed. To that end, she never crawled but walked fully alone a week or two before she was 10 months old. So definitely no delay for her! We found the exersaucer a great way for the baby to get off of her bum and back of her head and also a great way to contain her from getting into mischief. She hated her playyard!

With the twins we intend on definitely using exersaucers although our new home isn't really set up for the exersaucer I have that hangs on door jams so it will be used sparingly. And the twins together will exceed the average weight limit for playyards very shortly since it's usually 25lbs and there's two of them. Doh! But I know for sure it is important to follow the weight/height and skill levels suggest for any of these types of toys and to always be near-by and limit the time.

And to the PP AF and sex questions.. I WAS BFing until about 3 weeks ago and still no AF and while I had a repeat c-section DTD isn't fun yet as it hurts. I looked it up and is seems that internal dryness is common for months after pregnancy and that your best bet it to lube it up as much as possible and request some extra foreplay (yeah because a new mom has time for that, lol). Anyway, the lubing seems to help a fair bit but I didn't have a vaginal delivery.

The twins are in their play yard right now napping.. They aren't in love with it but I'm trying to wean them off of their moses basket because I'm hoping to finally get them sleeping in their own room in their cribs in the next week or so. Who's still sleeping with baby in the bedroom?

Oh, and bow-leggedness is totally normal under the age of 18 months. It's a while before a child can stand with their knees/ankles together. https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001585.htm I only mention that because my DH was paranoid about EVERYTHING with DD1 and asked repeatedly about such things. Poor doctor.

Cody is still in room with me. Hoping to switch him over soon, but need to get a monitor

Speaking of the jumperoo's etc. What is the age/weight/height requirment and limits for them? I'm wondering because nowhere on our instructions can I find this info and everyone seems to do it at different times. Some say no time before 4 months. others say when they can touch the ground, others put pillows under so they can touch, Some say when can support own head so possibly younger than 3 months. I have the baby einstein if that helps any.

Well, I hope everyone had a great christmas and new year with their LO's:flower:

I just thought I would share a couple of pics with you all as I have finally managed to sort out my camera software:thumbup:

Skye is awake loads during the day now, I cant beleive she is almost 3months already! How long are your LO's awake for now?

Hope everyone is well

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 314.jpg
    314.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks to all the ladies who replied to my questions. Xx

Mumatmadhouse- Those are beautiful pics xx

Alana has always been in her own room, we have and angelcare monitor which I love. I do however wish we had got one with an intercom but at the time we thought it would be a waste of money, plus it was too expensive.
Just to clarify as I don't want to upset anyone I have no issue with people using jumperoosnetc etc correctly but my experience with quite a few parents is that they leave babies in them for ages. I know someone who used to leave her baby in a baby walker all day, it even had its meals in there, I am not keen on them either. I am aware that lots of people use them correctly and they have no ill effect on their children.

Me!! I am keeping kian in my room til at least 6 months.

Macie is in our room and will be for some time as we only have a 2 bedroomed house, we're in one and my son has the other x

I've got a friend on here who has FF from day-one and even now, at 14 weeks PP still has no period. Her docs aren't worried though...

And I haven't gotten the courage to try DTD again yet either ny! Mind you I've had this damn abscess to deal with too, which is still tender and needs daily dressing by the nurses. So until that heals, there is no way we're trying anything! lol.

And I co-sleep, so yup Caleb is still in our room, in our bed! No plans on changing that any time soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->