Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

SMA and Michelle: gorgeous pics!

Hippy: I'm so sorry Alana has to go through all that. Glad today is a bit better. Hope it continues for you.

My BFP anniversary is February 18 at 10 DPO. So crazy to think its been a year.

thanks ladies we did them our self.................. we had to buy her a new carseat because her feet were already against the seat and she was so snug in her old one. docs say shes tall for her age and very ahead of the game

sma- cute pics. If cody was a girl he was either going to be Caydence, or Scarlett. Hahaha. Are you on the front page? I don't remember seeing that name.

Sma, beautiful pics! I get Lauren's 3 month pics back tomorrow..so excited!

Michelle- what a cutie. He looks so grown up. Lauren is a week behind and in size 1 diapers!

here's a video I just got about a half hour ago of Caleb; he's 13 weeks old tomorrow (3 months on tues!) :cloud9:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4qLoyD3bM
Daddy was making faces, and Caleb thought it was hilarious. heh

That is actually the cutest video!! aha bless him :)

gorgeous pics!! I think I'm gonna have to do a proper wee 3 month photo shoot too...

Caleb just had his 3 month visit this afternoon; 13 weeks, 6.67kg, 64cm long, and a 43cm head. :cloud9:

Caleb looks like he will be tall.
They are lovely picture Acorn.
I can't believe Alana is 12 weeks tomorrow, how time flies. She is totally amazing, we went out all day yesterday and she was a super star. I am however taking her to the doctors today as her reflux is now causing her pain and she is becoming reluctant to eat. I am hoping that whatever they give her isn't going to have horrible side effects.
All being well we are also going to baby splash today. I bought her this cute bathing suit which covers like a baby grow but with no feet, she feels the cold so decided I needed to keep her warm.
I hope everyone is well x

hiya i love the video of Caleb what a happy chap and the pics of Lauren are lovely, is she sitting up on her own?
I took Travis to get weighed last week (he's 15lb 12 and size 4 nappies but i think bit 2 big4 him) The health visitor made apt to come out n see me she then said she thought i have PND. I try my best to put up a wall and hide how i feel (obv she saw through it) I haven't told OH or anyone but just feeling a bit crappy. We had a big row this morning and i just don't know if i can be bothered with him (OH).
Soz bout the moan just find it easier to talk on here.
on the happy side Travis flipped over from tummy to back yesterday and is starting to giggle
can i be put on the front page please? Travis 9lb 9oz 21.10 (15 days late induced)

Acorn those photos are beautiful xx

Im shocked that my baby is going to be 3months old tomorrow!!!!!! :shock:

Whoops I havent been on here for ages, trying to catch up is hard work haha

Gorgeous pictures of your LO's, Acorn I LOVE Laurens dress!! FD your video is just the cutest ever =D

Adele, I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling too good. Maybe its a good thing that your HV recognised how your feeling? I cant imagin how you are feeling right now, sending you lots of hugs xx

Skye is being a little diva these last 2 days, wanted to be picked up allll the time. Keeping me on my toes lol x

Adele pnd will make everything feel worse. Hopefully with some support from the HV will make a difference.
We went to baby club today and there were just three mums and babies who turned up. Baby massage which we missed was full to bursting, I think I need to take Alana even if she is sleeping to baby massage.

Ha ha, no Lauren is not sitting on her own. My husband has his hand supporting her back. She loves to sit supported though. The bumbo is one of her favorite places to be.

Adele, I hope you get the support you need, I am sure that is hard! And congrats on tummy to back! That's exciting. Lauren has been close for a while now, but nothing yet. She hates being on her tummy right now, so that's not helping.

For the last week Lauren has been waking around 2am. She used to pretty much sleep through the night, so I am not sure what is going on. She gets up around 5:30 or 6 after she gets up at 2. I miss my sleep!

Acorn - i love your pics of Lauren. She looks so pretty in that dress and headband.

Flyingduster - aww, how cute is Caleb when he giggles!

Adele - sorry to hear about your PND. glad your HV spotted it, so hopefully you will get the help you need. We are always here for you to talk to or get things off your chest.

AFM: we have finished co-sleeping after 3 happy months :cry: Freya is now sleeping in her cotbed in the nursery. Im going to miss the closeness, but its time me and OH had the bed to ourselves again. My baby girl is growing up fast! :cloud9:

xx

Hey ladies.. nothing much going on here. The girls are doing well, we're just waiting for the 4 month mark (another 8 days!) and then we can start to think about the jumperoo and exersaucer. Yay! I think both me and the babies are bored of the bouncy chairs and tummytime. It'll be nice to have a little excitement.

Cant believe kaydence is so close to 4 months....on the 1st she will b 4 months. She hates to sit and has almost figured out how to get out of the bumbo. Shes that baby u have to strap down. She stands about 75% of the time and will hold on to something to stand. Shes already wearing 6 mth stuff except pants cuz she has a tiny waist...going to start her om baby rice hopefully it helps with the reflux problem

When does everyone plan to start solids and what are you planning to give? I planned to start with avocado, but I am not sure yet when I want to start her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->