Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

William is the odd ball and usually loves tummy time. He refuses to roll over though. He had about a week where he would try and roll over but only when he was naked or pantless. Now he just tries to crawl lol. He can support himself on his forearms now, which is neat.

Sleep regression sucks. We cosleep and Will usually gets restless and roots around half asleep, so he doesn't technically wake up (unless you ignore him) and I can just feed him back to sleep. But now he will wake up screaming at least once a night, sometimes more and he goes to bed later and wakes up earlier. Kills!

My fail proof shhhhshing method for Kian is nursing. lol. Its all that will errrrm, shut him up. :) Nothing else works. I've tried singing, ive turned on music, ive bounced and jigged and rocked and swayed and spun and jumped through all the hoops. If he is crying its usually cuz he wants the boob.

Although its funny because for the first time ever ive just picked him up, bounced him on my knee, and he has fallen asleep facing out at the computer on my lap. He has NEVER just fallen asleep in a random spot before unless its on the boob or in the swing.
Think he isnt' feeling well.

Anyone's baby wear the Amber teething necklaces?

Kater, Silas will only roll over while naked too. :) He's not doing it consistently yet, but every time he has rolled over it has been during naked time. He looooves naked time! :haha:

Cody is 16 Weeks old Today and rolled over from front to back for the very first time. so proud :)

aww yay for all the rolling!! Caleb is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close now!
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_4935-1.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWoYdXU8nfo&list=UU1X38FTwzqboQt3oodW9TNg&index=1&feature=plcp

Oooh rolly time, hehe CUTE nakiieee bum

This is back to front mid roll :)

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/403358_10150659530681617_709906616_11296784_1502345193_n.jpg

Wow, look at all these clever babies! :)
xx

Alana wears an amber necklace. It pretty much never comes off.
oh my those second injections may not have made her scream but they have totally thrown her off. She is so grumpy, crying, vomiting, fussy feeding, waking all night for cuddles. I swear I hate how much they effect her behaviour.
Yeah for rolling over. Alana rolls over but only when I am not looking. Oh well I guess she will start doing it more regularly soon. She is now nearly giggle properly though.
I am off to the car kids boot and swap shop this weekend to try and get her a Bumbo and one of those baby Einstein activity centres.

Cute rolling pics!! Macie has rolled once .. from front to back, Shes not done it since!! ... I wanted to get her on video but shes being stubborn! lol xx

She had her 2nd lot of jabs yesterday and now weighs 14lb 2oz x

rolover1.jpg

rollover2.jpg

Before and After 2nd time rolling over. :) 16 weeks exactly.

(don't mind the mess, i was crafting when he woke up and decided to be in a good mood.)

No rolling over here yet. She seems like she is close though! Maybe I should try it with her clothes off, ha ha!

I just found this thread! My LO was. Orn Oct 20.

Cant wait to start reading!

Welcome, Waiting! I'll add you to the list as soon as i have a second. :)

Welcome Waiting!

One thing to point out.. my girls definitely have an easier time rolling over when they are in disposables rather than bulky reusables though it is possible.. just harder.

The twins regularly roll tummy to back and can get from back to nearly tummy but usually when they are on their sides they realize they have a good view of the tv and just stop and stay there to watch. Libby is moving on the bigger things.. being mobile. She can get her bum and knees into position but has no idea what to do about her arms to crawl so she put her head into the blanket, lifts her bum and knees into position and then kicks her legs while raising back up her head into a 90 degree position, and repeats this over and over. We are now calling her little inchworm because she literally is inching forward towards her goal (usually a toy).

Ashley in the meantime is taking to her new full-time job, blowing razzes. She is loving it!

I've got shots for the baby scheduled for next week, also doing an extra one that is recommended called Neisvac vaccine.. anyone else had that one yet?

Kaydence hates tummy time unless on us she screams and now her doc told us the more mad she gets she will roll over so I guess we have to try that.....every1 always says how tall she is and I didnt think she was that tall but as of yesterday shes in the 95th percentile for height but only 25th for weight and 0 % height to weight ratio.....she has reflux bad and isnt gaining much weight...only 5 oz in the last month

Waiting you have loads of reading to catch up on. Lol
The twins both seem to be doing so well, I am so jealous of their sleep pattern.
Sma, 5oz a month not week? Alana only gains 4oz a week and the HV aren't that happy with it, then one of the HV is fine with it. So 5oz a month isn't much at all. Alana has bad reflux but with me giving up dairy the vomiting has all but stopped. She now gets silent reflux but very little vomit. Have you thought about trying an elimination diet to see if it makes a difference? I wasn't going to do it but decided that I needed to see if it worked and so long as I eat no dairy or spicy food she is much better.

wow.. 5 oz a month is nothing!! Wow.. mind you my girls were in the 5% for a while and only just made it to the 10-15% range at 3 months. Their height is not in the 95% though.. I think it was more like 65%. So many numbers.. so crazy to keep track of, guess if the doctor is okay with things then all is good.

Speaking of height.. I was so excited that the girls were going to be 4 months next week so they could use their exersaucer and jumperoo. Unfortunately, I tried the girls in the exersaucer tonight to see how clsoe they were to being able to use it and lo and behold... they're way too short!!! Neither of the babies can even reach the bottom on either of the saucers with their tippy toes. Doh! They need to grow several inches. It's going to be a while before we'll be using those.

In the meantime, I tried Libby in the jumperoo and she seemed quite excited by it but DH isn't too thrilled with it and wants me to use towels or the like in the front and back of the seat to wedge them in so they can't tip too far backwards and crack their head on the doorjam. Still I'm happy that we'll have something new to use next week.

Yes 5 oz im almost a month.....we r being sent to a doc that deals with that for reflux.were going to try rice cereal 2morrow 2 c if it helps

I hope things pick up then Sma and that Kaydence can keep the cereal down. Reflux is a bummer. I am missing dairy but Alana is actually keeping feeds down now so I am happy to remain dairy free for the time being.
I have to leave her with my DH tonight aand I am not sure if she will settle for him or not. I should be able to feed her though prior to leaving which is a bonus so hopefully she will just go to bed for him and not wake up until 2am ish.

Sma- maybe read up on trying oatmeal. Rice ca cause more gas. My little guy was sooooo gassy. it was insane. Also, i think oatmeal can have more nutition in it? Just a suggestion. I had no idea rice could cause gassy.

Kian has super bad reflux but is still 80% for weight so not sure how fat this baby would be without reflux! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->