Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

We will be making a nice dinner and staying in with our favorite Valentine of all:) We exchcanged gifts tonight because Ella just could NOT wait to get hers...I got the whole Baby Bullet set with all the tools and storage and whatever else from Kian:) I bought OH concert tickets to The Black Keys in May and he was so surprised and said I win "honey of the year" award. We bought the kids a bunch of toys and they liked opening gifts. Was a good night. I can't wait to start making baby food in the bullet! I wonder if I can really make "6 jars of baby food with one sweet potato!!" ....Lol. I hate advertising gimmicks.

We are doing nothing! my OH will get home from work at 6pm, jump straight in the shower, get dressed, and go out again at 7pm. He is playing football with his brother. By the time he gets home, I will probably be in bed.

Fortuneately, I get to spend the evening with the love of my life - Freya :cloud9:

I hate valentines. I think it is the most expensive commercial day ever. I made my dh promise not to buy anything as we are broke and I really don't care about it. We exchanged cards and he gave me and extra 40 minutes in bed as he got up with Alana which was just ace.

Soooo... How is everybody doing with :sex:?

My tear started aching more recently, I don't know why but maybe because I started to exercise again? So now I'm afraid to try having sex again. But I kind of want to because it's valentines day. (and I am positive DH wants to!)

DH and I have been sort of at each others throats recently. Nothing big, just annoying each other. We really need this date today!

Soooo... How is everybody doing with :sex:?

We had sex 7 weeks after the birth, and it was so loose neither of us could feel anything :blush: It continued that way for a few weeks, and I was worried it would stay like that forever.
But I have being doing my pelvic floor exercises, and things have tightened up greatly :thumbup: We are now both enjoying it much more than we did in those early weeks.

I didnt have a perineal tear, luckily, but I did need stitches for my labia, and they sometimes start "burning" during sex, depending on the position. Perhaps try some lubrication? That may help with the scar issue? And I hope you and DH manage to DTD and also that you sort things out between you :hugs:

xx

I lost the sex drive in delivery....the thought of it terrifies me!

happy v day everyone (even those of you who hate it:) I am not a super V day romantic mushy person, but actually enjoy celebrating it with my children the most. We have had so much fun with it! But im a sucker for any excuse to buy cute little gifts and dress them up cute.

I surprised ELla with a nice breakfast and i've snuck a special valentine into her backpack for school today. Gave her and Kian some neat gifts last night. Everyone is happy.

We are going to attempt to go out for a restaurant for lunch. Our girl can be pretty fussy still, so I'm nervous but we have to try sometime, right? Wish us luck that we don't scream our way out of the restaurant. :rofl:

We DTD last night. Still sore on entry but calms down after awhile and I don't notice it. Wonder if that will ever go way? We DTD about once or twice a week and that seems to be about the same. Hmmm. The first few tries I bled afterwards (at 6 weeks) but I haven't since so that's improved.

Just got back from Cody's 4 month appointment!

He came in at 26 inches long and 17 1/2 lbs.

So, since his 2 month check, he's gained. 3 inches and 4.5 lbs.

I figures it out that he gained 1.14 ounces a day and .12 centimeters a day.

He got his 4 month shots as well, 3 in one thigh and 2 in the other, he screamed while they were in and then quieted after with the saddest little tears streaming down his face.

Other than that, they said he seems like he'll just be a big baby. They said he's not fat, and he's height/weight proportionate. But he's the size of a large 6 month old. LOL

DH won't touch me with a 10ft pole right now as I'm sick and he can't afford to get sick himself with exams. It was really sore upon entry intially (I had a c-section) but I believe it was from dryness which can happen when you are BFing but since quitting BFing the dryness slowly went away and things seem to be normal. I really need to pay a little more attention to DH really but I guess with being tired and not feeling good about my body right now (I gained SOOOOOOOOOOOO much weight during the pregnancy and from the two rounds of hormone treatments before the IVF) I've been avoiding.

Yay for Cody being healthy!!! Great job on him growing, he's a weed!:)

as far as dtd goes.... we've done it probably......4 times since delivery. It's really hard to have the time with the baby, work and everything else. It seems good for him still, but I seem to be.....:blush: dryer than I used to be. Heh.

We've had a hell of a time with dtd. For the longest time it hurt sooo badly (like sobbing in the fetal position bad) but it's gotten better. Still too dry tho :( And I've been bleeding loads (thanks iud!) so we haven't done it lately.

Nothing planned for V day. DH has to work so I will spend the day and night with William like normal. We haven't celebrated V day since we got married, so I'm not bothered. Plus we need to save money so I can have a nice Birthday dinner this month!

Yes, birthday totally is more important than V day!

This day is actually turning annoying. OH keeps asking when i'll be home, when im going to my mom's blah blah, im like, dude, just save your money and dont worry about the expensive, predictable flowers that you are trying to send me. I told him that. Lol.

love the pic of Lauren hanging out adorable
phantom- did you have a nice night at the pics n meal?i have a gangle one too :haha: looks 6month
for valentines we've just swopped cards and waiting for chinese, coming off diet for the night woohoo starving just realised haven't eaten all day

i haven't had :sex: since :blue: so over a year :nope: poor oh
zb5- i had a 3rd degree tear :growlmad:
shelleney- i've had to see a physio for :blush: to use a tightening machine

i dunno if anyone can remember but i had a cyst :blush: during pregnancy then it disapeared? well i've been using my machine started getting v uncomfortable well something else isnt right down there and i think its back theres definately something extra there. E i'm just falling to bits down in my er bits haha.

I made my hubby a bunch of homemade Valentines and hid them around his office at work. It was a lot of fun. I wanted things to be a little more romantic this year because I feel bad about the lack of it since Lauren. Having said that, we are staying in and ordering pizza :p I did make a strawberry pie though.

I finally stopped bleeding a few weeks ago from the iud so we are dtd more now!

I made this Valentine for my hubby and also sent them to grandparents

398472_10100513408412390_16907362_49284270_1271962938_n.jpg

So Valentine's Day sucks for me this year.
I bought my OH a lovely card with "Fiance" on it - he bought me a joke card about couples who dont have much sex.
I bought OH a large bottle of his favourite aftershave - he gave me a "sex cheque" offering to fufill my sexual fantasies.
Im stuck at home with the baby, eating leftovers from the fridge - he is out with his brother, playing football and having a takeaway.

Freya is driving me mad! She is exhausted, but is fighting sleep. And I cant pass her over to OH to get a break, coz he is out! Argh!!

Hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Days

xx

V-day for us will be fairly boring. hubby works this evening, and I am at work today.

We are planning on buying a TV for v-day when our taxes come in, but like Kait, I'm hoping not to spend to much as my birthday is this month as welll.

ade-- Yesterday was wonderful. I came home in a great mood. Deffo needed the night off. Sis in law and I watched "The Vow" which was very well done IMO. Even the sad parts had a bit of humor. Then we went out to chinese and talked about how our husbands annoy us :p LOL

Poor Cody is competely addicted to TV, so much so that we've had to start turning it off when trying to get him down for the night as he will twist and turn until he see the screen... :dohh:

well V day was boring for us too, DH was at work all day, I had a meeting a half hour after he got home, and when I got home it was bed time. lol! We also have NO money, so I held out Caleb and told him "here, I made you this for valentines day" :haha:

I also haven't dtd since early pregnancy... DH understands though, and we enjoy each other in other ways still.... But I'm soooooooo not ready to try dtd again yet!

hehe thanks; everyone sponsor me! Yes it's an NZ thing, but every dollar helps! It's scary my hair is coming off!!! lol. Much less scary than cancer though, so what can I say? Less than 6 weeks till shave-time...!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->