Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Spent my day shopping with the twins at the mall. The girls were in fine form whenever the old ladies decided to pay them some attention. Too funny how cheeky they can be. I was able to get the onsies I wanted for my neice since she's coming to town and I like spoiling her. My favorite is the one that says My Aunt is my BFF. Couldnt for the life of me find something was happy about for my sister though since it is her birthday. Boo.

I guess I will be dragging the girls around again for some shopping tomorrow but on the bright side my MIL has DD1 tonight and tomorrow.

Glad they behaved for you LS!

It is a lot of bleeding :wacko: The first 3 weeks were heavy, then light. The 16 days was heavy except for the last few days. And yesterday was heavy, but today I'm just spotting. Pain in the arse!

Wow, the article makes me want to live in France! Thats great they help you out downstairs! It should really be important here, I feel like no one puts any effort into making sure the mothers are recovering unless you had a complicated delivery.

No rolling here either! Freya has never even attempted it. she just doesnt seem interested at all!

I am on the Depo injection. Never used it before, as always used the Pill previously. But i actually like it. Going for my second dose next friday. I have never considered the IUD before, and now im glad i didnt. I hope you all get things sorted out soon

xx

<insert pics here>

lol ^ for some reason its not letting me post pics right now ?

https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/bnbpics.gif

pic with link to this group:
[...URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/815469-sept-oct-nov-2011-mummies-babies.html"][IMG...]https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/bnbpics.gif[.../IMG][/URL...]

just pic:
[...IMG]https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/bnbpics.gif[/IMG...]

take out the "..."

Also check out the new front page. still working on the birthday calender. No worries girlies, the video is unlisted so only people with the link can view it. :) No youtube crazies watching our bubs :)

:flower: Wow Phantom, thats fab! Thank you honey

We are all such lucky mummies:thumbup: Watching that made me all warm and fuzzy :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well. Skye should have had her jabs last week but 2 of my other children are unwell with a cough so I will leave it until everyone is better. Skye has now started on baby cereal and has taken to it like a duck to water, bless her! Still only rolling from front to back atm and still hating tummy time.
I feel like I am finally managing to juggle Skye and 4 others plus the home education, but I do feel more like myself again now so that helps. Does anyone else feel like its taken a while to come back to yourself iykwim?

:hugs: to all the ladies having problems with their coils and periods. I still havent had a period. was thinking of the mini pill but dont want anymore hormones to contend with tbh so it will be condoms for us when we get the chance again.

I love the video Michelle! So many of those photos made me laugh!
xx

Your Welcome

It was so fun to make. I had a different song going to it, but had to audioswap on youtube due to copy right issues.

It was amazing going through all the pages of this thread and seeing when we were talking about them being just a few weeks old. Now they're all a few months. LOL

Ah.. now I'm sad I've never posted any pictures of the girls. Just never seem to have the time to edit photos. Doh! All the babies look gorgeous!

Had a busy weekend, my sister visited so I got to play Auntie! My niece is a rather loud cryer but it's getting better with each visit so I got to spend a little more time holding her. Her parents scoop her up the second she wimpers to cry because once she starts she is the loudest thing you've heard and just about impossible to stop. It's fun watching the 3 babies 'playing' on the floor together. And by playing I mean stealing each others toys only to stuff them into their mouths.

I love it, so cool! Thanks michelle thats awesome. Also another thing- How do you set videos so crazy youtube people cannot see them? I have a youtube channel, is the privacy setting on there?

When you upload the actual video there is a privacy setting option when you scroll down it (on the name your video screen)

There should be 3 options. Public. Link Only or Select Youtube Accounts.

Aww Michelle that was lovely. I need to upload more pictures of Alana but just never seem to get round to it.

Well I finally decided I'd had enough of her reflux, the hospital appointment is not likely to be until the end of March and bless but she is struggling, so I gave her baby porridge and do you know it has worked brilliantly. I am actually amazed how well just one teaspoon of porridge works but it does. Alana is loving it, she keeps asking for more but for the time being she is just getting it in the morning and night and only one teaspoon of porridge with 3-4 teaspoons of breast milk.

it works wonderful doesn't?

Cody had really bad reflux and I switched t rice awhile back. It's AWESOME. Plus you don't have to drug u your baby twice a day like with the meds.

We put 1/2 tbsp of rice per 2 ounces. Now he spits up like a normal baby. LOL

Phantom, I'll take that as a challenge to get some photos online!

I'm so tempted to start thickening the formula with rice cerea but I am resisting. Meanwhile the girls spit-up like trying to pick up a milkbag with a giant hole cut in it. Meh. I just really don't need to add anything to my day, it's hectic enough as it is.

Tonmorrow I'm doing my best to start once and for all the diet I so desperately need. I really really really need to drop some serious poundage. Blah. Sucks that I ate so much during the pregnancy and during the hormone treatments leading up to the IVF attempts. Bah! I console myself that I had two very healthy full term twins so that's my excuse. I just don't want it to be like last time and to stay super overweight for years after having the baby. I want to be in a good place by their 1st birthday. So I'm sending DH out for one last slushie at the corner store and a chocolate bar and then I'm swearing off EVERYTHING!! I'm going to try doing the slim-fast thing. Funnily enough it's actually considered a well rated diet plan. Years ago I did a 3 month liquid shake diet (medically supervised) so I kinda like the simplicity of it. We'll see how it goes.

Too bad the oatmeal didn't work for us...Kian is Yarfing all over me!!!!

I am officially challenging you LS :) I'm beginning to think you're making them up. just foolin :)

Michelle- That is so adorable, thanks! What an adorable bunch of babies :)

LittleStars- I am starting a strict diet next Monday. We have my family staying with us this weekend and I don't want to break it, so for now I am just planning what I need to buy, gathering recipes and cleaning out my pantry. The sugar has gotten out of control in my diet and I can't get rid of those last few pounds and the pooch that is left over. I am going to eat only fruits, veggies, and protein. I don't want to limit intake as I am nursing, so I am just cutting out sugar (that's not from fruit) and carbs. I love bread and pasta so that will be hard. I even made my own salad dressing so it doesn't have sugar in that. I will probably do this for a couple of weeks just to detox from sugar and then I will slowly add back in carbs, but better choices like whole grains.

I also started taking Lauren on walks. I had been putting it off because it's cold here, but now when it's not too windy or cold I bundle her up and put her in the baby carrier. I feel a lot better getting some exercise...now if I could hop back on my elliptical machine!

I had been taking Kian on walks in the Moby and carrying him around like that was a lot of excercise! I was sweating in only 30 degree weather. Bummer, now it finally dumped all the snow on us...so no more walks. I have a tread mill but I hate tread mills. I actually don't enjoy excercising but need to do something. Ugh. Wish I were 19 again.

We finally got snow here zs well. And I had been starting to take Cody out on walks as well. Bummer.

I am on almost the same diet Acorn. I am eating fruits and veggies for two meals and a regular meal for the the third. Also drinking more water and fruit smoothies that I've been making. Hope to lose some weight here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->