• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

so what number LO is this for everyone? Number one for me :)

Thanks for doing the calender michelle thats a cute idea :)

This is baby number 2 for me, I already have a 3year old boy xx

your welcome, i know your planning to be done Mummy, what about everyone else, baby's in the future?

No 1 for me. I don't want her to be an only child though.

I want another but I'd like to wait until Alana is 2.5-3years old. I figure we can start trying mid 2013. I will be 41 by then but after SPD really bad this pregnancy I figure my body needs a break.

Leah is number 1 for us and the last. We have always planned to just have 1.

OMG. I have felt horrible all day. Early this morning Leah started fussing and realized she had worked her way out of her swaddle partially. So I went to re-wrap her and when I did she got her hand caught in a weird position and I ended up bending it back when I went to tighten. I was doing this in the dark so didn't even realize till she started screaming. Took her to the doctor an hour later because it just wasn't getting better, and her wrist is sprained. I feel horrible about it. I feel like a horrible mother :cry::cry:

I'm on the mini pill for the next few mos. Planning to start TTC again around July 2012, Cody will be 9mos by then, 18mos when i had the baby, figure that's a good gap.

I might get delayed a bit for #2 as hubby and I are considering doing a surrogacy for someone.

ahcigar-- aww hun don't feel bad, accidents happen. I dropped a book end on Cody's head :(

Oh no bless her I hope she's ok but don't beat yourself up over it hun accidents happen, you didn't do it on purpose xx deffo does not make you a horrible mummy ... These things happen xx

Thanks guys, it just makes me feel horrible. Especially when I do everything in my power to keep her safe and happy, then I go and do something like this.

ahcigar1- Sorry that happened! Don't beat yourself up, I could see that happening easily.

I had a rough night last night. Lauren has been sleeping from 10pm to around 6am. Pretty awesome. My husband went out of town for the first time last night. I got a milk blister and plugged milk duct and have been very uncomfortable. As we got ready for bed I got the chills and was shaking uncontrollably. Lauren woke up a few times, but that was actually probably a good thing since she needs to feed a lot to help clear the duct. Then I woke up again super hot and sweating. But long story short, I am tired and my duct is still clogged. I have tried everything to unclog it with no luck so far. Hopefully it just needs time! I am just relieved my husband gets back tonight to help out.

I was meant to be an October mommy. My little girl was due October 15th but came September 30th, 15 days early.

May I just say that your wee girls Ali and Ava are stunning:cloud9::cloud9: gorgeous wee things you must be so proud xoxoxo

ahcigar1- Sorry that happened! Don't beat yourself up, I could see that happening easily.

I had a rough night last night. Lauren has been sleeping from 10pm to around 6am. Pretty awesome. My husband went out of town for the first time last night. I got a milk blister and plugged milk duct and have been very uncomfortable. As we got ready for bed I got the chills and was shaking uncontrollably. Lauren woke up a few times, but that was actually probably a good thing since she needs to feed a lot to help clear the duct. Then I woke up again super hot and sweating. But long story short, I am tired and my duct is still clogged. I have tried everything to unclog it with no luck so far. Hopefully it just needs time! I am just relieved my husband gets back tonight to help out.

I have had this happen several times. I think I'm prone to them as I seem to get one every week. The way I always get rid of them is I put a heating pad on my boob and massage it for about 20-30 min then immediately get into a hot shower and continue to massage it. This releases the clog for me without fail. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Ahcigar - glad your LO is okay. Worse things can happen so try not to worry.

This is baby number one for me. I'd love another at some point but I'd like to find Mr Right first. I was also warned not to get pregnant for at least a year so I can be sure I'm healed up. I still can't imagine myself ever having sex again, in my head it seems wrong. Dunno why!

hi all! i'm on baby one and defn want more in future! not for a year or so...scared to wait too long though as it took us two years with this lo! also, waht is the mini pill? i'm on errin which doc said is a less intense version of what i use to be on and safe for breast feeding...is that considered the mini pill?

hi all! i'm on baby one and defn want more in future! not for a year or so...scared to wait too long though as it took us two years with this lo! also, waht is the mini pill? i'm on errin which doc said is a less intense version of what i use to be on and safe for breast feeding...is that considered the mini pill?

Yes that is the mini pill. Also as far as being difficult to get pregnant, that may not hold true for future babies. My brother and his wife struggled for 5 years to get pregnant with their first. Then ended up with 2 oops babies shortly after.

I'm very nervous ont he mini pill, says it sometimes does not prevent ovulation and isn't very effective...I want another baby but not right now...just not ready...i have yet to get a period on it too...:( makes me nervous!!

I'm very nervous ont he mini pill, says it sometimes does not prevent ovulation and isn't very effective...I want another baby but not right now...just not ready...i have yet to get a period on it too...:( makes me nervous!!

Then just use a backup method. Me on the other hand I don't plan on doing anything for awhile. I just don't see where there is even time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->