• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I ALMOST made it to Sept 1, but decided to do it tonight so we'd have some time to process. I'm so glad I did. I can't believe it, but after 2 years of trying I finally got my :bfp::bfp:!! And it looks strong! So happy!

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_205511.jpg
    IMG_20170831_205511.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 23
Yay thunderbaby! That's awesome! :happydance:

Thunderbaby, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so happy to see people who have been trying for several years get their BFP! And it gives me hope!

Thunderbaby that is AMAZING!!! Huge congrats!! How wonderful!!!

That's amazing Thunderbaby, huge congrats!! H&H 9 months!

Congrats! Thunder! H&H 9 months! and congrats on being the first of many for this thread (So it has been said so shall it be).

Congratulations Thunderbaby. Yay! Happy, healthy 9 months to you.

Thunderbaby OMG congratulations :happy: H&H 9 months. How exciting. I'm hoping you've started a trend :happy:

AFM - I'm currently 8 DPO and have been having symptoms for a week (which are probably all in my head). I've woken up and feel like I have a stinking cold coming, I'm shattered and still have nipples that could cut glass :laugh:

I just had the most odd stabbing pain in my uterus, just above my pubic bone. It only lasted about 3-4 seconds but it made me double over. Has anyone else had this?

Emzy I can see it on the clear blue!! Good luck :dust:

Thunderbaby, massive congratulations!! :)

Afm I'm getting fed up waiting for ovulation. I've been fed up waiting for things to get get back to normal after my mc and it seems to be taking forever. Made it to cd10 so getting closer.

Good luck to all the testers at the moment :dust: xxx

I'm sorry BabyBrain, I know how you feel. The wait for my body to return to normal post MC was truly awful. The last 6 weeks for me have felt like 6 months. And not in a 'oh you'll look back and it will have flown by' kind of way, but truly in a 'I had to make it through each day one day at a time and not give into crushing sadness' way. I'm so sorry. I wish I could speed up time for all of us.

AFM I am 6DPO! This week actually didn't feel AS long as the ones before it. I am having a lot of super creamy/milky white CM, which I had with pregnancy. And some on/off breast twinges. My temp is still elevated so we'll see. I don't have super high hopes for this cycle it's the first one post MC, but either way... fx!

Nix, my one pregnancy/miscarriage/limbo that was really my only pregnancy symptom. I had a stabbing pain in my uterus that lasted 2-3 seconds on 7dpo.

Hopefully it is a good sign for you.

Congrats thunder!

Cppeace, i didnt know you had a cp last month, im sorry.

Congrats, Thunderbaby! I'm so happy for you.

I am out. AF came late last night. I am feeling really disappointed and discouraged because I felt about 80% sure I was pregnant. All day yesterday and the day before, I felt dizzy, lightheaded, super thirsty, and had a massive headache. My cervix was swollen and soft for days. I had mild cramps and twinges daily since ovulation which had never happened to me before. I learned I can't really trust my body and what's "normal" for it because it does what it wants, even though my periods are very regular. I'm starting to feel frustrated wondering about what could be going wrong...we did conceive our first month of trying, but it ended in CP. And nothing since...this was our 5th cycle. Now on to 6... I know many people try a lot longer and I'm not giving up. Just feeling discouraged at the moment.

Good luck to you all and looking forward to seeing more BFPs!

I'm sorry Sarahtonyn :( so frustrating, and I'm sorry for your loss. You're allowed to feel how you feel, and I do believe it will happen for you soon. It's so hard to be patient but it will come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->