• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Congrats thunderbaby!

So sorry Sarahtonyn. Our bodies can be cruel and just never know if it's pregnancy symptoms or period symptoms until AF is missed.

AFM: Still no crosshairs. I just don't know what's going on at this point. Going to get a new battery for my BBT thermometer to see if that helps next cycle but really thinking bout a new one.

So sorry, Sarahtonyn! :hugs: FX for next cycle for you.

CheshireDucky, it looks to me like you're 8 dpo. That would make sense with your OPKs and a dip at 6 dpo is very common. Not sure why FF isn't agreeing. :p Have you tried switching to different settings to see if any of them give your crosshairs?

I got my crosshairs today (phew!), so "officially" 3 dpo. :)

Congrats thunder!

Cppeace, i didnt know you had a cp last month, im sorry.

Well I'm calling it chemical as I had 3 very seeable light lines but they never got darker. So, it was either chemical or 3 defects.

Congrats thunder baby, fab news!

10dpo FRER seems a bit darker don't you think? (top 9dpo, bottom 10dpo). Argh I hate this testing lark!!

Attachments

• 21151326_10159362735360473_322727038548559971_n.jpg
    21151326_10159362735360473_322727038548559971_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 21
Well I started spotting 2 days ago at 10dpo and I assumed it was AF showing up (she likes to come early) but I just took three tests today (2 ICs and a FRER) and all showed a :bfp: almost immediately!

I'm still in shock but super nervous that it might not stick. I'm now waiting on DH to get home to share the news. He will certainly be confused since I told him yesterday that we were out this cycle due to the spotting... :)

How exciting! I sure hope it's a sticky bean, JWC. Good luck!

Cheshire for sure looks like you've ovulated with a slow rise and that common post-O dip. Esp considering your cm and opk. Wonder what FF is up to! I would override.

I ALMOST made it to Sept 1, but decided to do it tonight so we'd have some time to process. I'm so glad I did. I can't believe it, but after 2 years of trying I finally got my :bfp::bfp:!! And it looks strong! So happy!

That is a super strong line, congrats!!

Congrats to all the BFP!!!

I've had a backache all day and some pretty good cramps this afternoon. When I checked my cm this evening, I had some blood. IB maybe?!?! 6dpo and not due for AF for 8 more days.

Yay! Big congrats on all the BFP! Feeling good about this month, ladies.

Its sure starting out with a bang off the bat.

Congrats ladies! Hopefully this is good luck for all of us.

Anyone get headaches as a really early pregnancy symptom? As in 5dpo? I woke up todaywith a headache. I never get headaches unless I am on my period so this was different. Of course, might be nothing!
Congrats on the BFP's So exciting! Seriously, LOVE seeing them!

I just had the most odd stabbing pain in my uterus, just above my pubic bone. It only lasted about 3-4 seconds but it made me double over. Has anyone else had this?

Yes, during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies! It scared me so bad. Literally felt like little knives stabbing my uterus. They were both healthy pregnancies though! I totally forgot about those pains until you mentioned them.

Congrats to all the BFP!!!

I've had a backache all day and some pretty good cramps this afternoon. When I checked my cm this evening, I had some blood. IB maybe?!?! 6dpo and not due for AF for 8 more days.

Maybe!!! Good sign!!

Anyone get headaches as a really early pregnancy symptom? As in 5dpo? I woke up todaywith a headache. I never get headaches unless I am on my period so this was different. Of course, might be nothing!
Congrats on the BFP's So exciting! Seriously, LOVE seeing them!

A bit later, but I did after this BFP. For a few days I had headaches and I never get headaches. Probably 2 days and then they stopped. It was probably 12-13dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->