September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Rach I don't have the membership version either. Are you doing the desktop or mobile view? That makes a difference too. Also, looking at your chart I would agree with FF outing your O date on CD 18. before that, your temps are too low to indicate O.

AFM- I got my temp rise so officially in tww! Took a while this time!

Rach are you using a Basal Body Thermometer, with 2 decimal points?

Would anyone recommend a brand for a basal thermometer? I used to have a BD one almost 20 years ago lol but I didn't see that brand at the store. Back to trying not to test today...

Tb im on my phone. Ill try it from my conputer to see if i can get it. Thanks!!

Dream.. im just using a regular digital thermometer. Does that make my chart totally inaccurate? Sorry Im new to the whole charting and temp taking aspect. Any help is appreciated!!

AF is due on october 1st for me... but basically i'm going to test the last day of the month. cycle four.. here we go!!!

Hello ladies I'm back! I am CD 15 today (not sure if/when I have ovulated, because not doing OPK's again this month) hoping for a September BFP! So far I have BD on CD's 6,7,8,9,10,13,14 ( going to try to get a few more BD in, just in case) I will most likely test on sept.20

Sorry i havent checked in lately... ive been busy. It seems like ive been waiting for my positive opk forever. On saturday i started getting o cramps and it took til today to get a positive opk. So ovulating tomorrow or friday! So i think my testing date is accurate (i usually start 7dpo ☺️)

Attachments

• IMG_2490.jpg
    IMG_2490.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
Rach- yes it can make a difference, you really want a BBT thermometer to get to the hundredth of the degree!

Rach I bought a BBT on Amazon for like $20 or less, I can't remember but it was super duper cheap.

Congrats brw!!! And any other BFPs I may have missed!!!

Would anyone recommend a brand for a basal thermometer? I used to have a BD one almost 20 years ago lol but I didn't see that brand at the store. Back to trying not to test today...

I bought this BBT thermometer on Amazon for $15. It comes with 3 free Wondfo HPTs. Also reads to the nearest 100th!

Hey everyone! I've been reading these for quite some time and would finally like to contribute. Hubby and I have been trying since we got married in September of 2016. Here is my most recent: AF not due until 16 DPO. Will try to update daily. Fingers crossed!! Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

1DPO - right side cramping pains, school glue CM (tues, aug 29th)
2DPO - school glue CM
3DPO - right pelvic pain, gassy
4DPO - right pelvic pain
5DPO - nothing noticeable
6DPO - school glue CM
7DPO - breasts mildly tender to the touch, maybe a little bloated?
8DPO - feeling bloated, breasts more tender to touch, still mild cramping, feeling like a cold may be coming on/a bit sick-ly. Feeling "wet" down there, but not much show. Anxious and took a test. BFN
9DPO - still mild cramping/bubbly feeling, left breast quite tender on outer side by armpit, annoyingly bloated. Tested cervix myself...felt high and medium hardness. Saw more school glue/mildly chunky/creamy CM. Still feeling "wet" with little show. Extreme loss of appetite. Constant minor headaches. Took another dollar store test...BFN.

Rach I bought this one and it lasted 7 years lol

It will make a difference to your flat line temps too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/390...=9046187&device=t&campaignid=856227250&crdt=0

Lulu it may just be too early to test for you, especially with a 16 day LP

Not quite there OPK this evening but definitely darker! I'll test again later and we will definitely BD again tonight.

Curious I feel you get a pos opk tomorrow your bd timing will be amazing if you can do a few more days in a row!!

Hey everyone! I've been reading these for quite some time and would finally like to contribute. Hubby and I have been trying since we got married in September of 2016. Here is my most recent: AF not due until 16 DPO. Will try to update daily. Fingers crossed!! Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

1DPO - right side cramping pains, school glue CM (tues, aug 29th)
2DPO - school glue CM
3DPO - right pelvic pain, gassy
4DPO - right pelvic pain
5DPO - nothing noticeable
6DPO - school glue CM
7DPO - breasts mildly tender to the touch, maybe a little bloated?
8DPO - feeling bloated, breasts more tender to touch, still mild cramping, feeling like a cold may be coming on/a bit sick-ly. Feeling "wet" down there, but not much show. Anxious and took a test. BFN
9DPO - still mild cramping/bubbly feeling, left breast quite tender on outer side by armpit, annoyingly bloated. Tested cervix myself...felt high and medium hardness. Saw more school glue/mildly chunky/creamy CM. Still feeling "wet" with little show. Extreme loss of appetite. Constant minor headaches. Took another dollar store test...BFN.

Have you had your levels tested?

Rach I bought this one and it lasted 7 years lol

It will make a difference to your flat line temps too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/390...=9046187&device=t&campaignid=856227250&crdt=0

Lulu it may just be too early to test for you, especially with a 16 day LP

Thanks pixie! I thought that flatline was weird, hadnt seen it on anyone elses chart. Makes sense now!

Curious I feel you get a pos opk tomorrow your bd timing will be amazing if you can do a few more days in a row!!

Yes, thanks! We will definitely BD the next few days and so if O is tomorrow or the day after we should be in great shape!

So unfortunately my BFP has turned into a chemical...I guess I'll be joining the October group now.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->