September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Two BFN Dollar Tree tests today. 😢 AF is due today or tomorrow. (My cycles vary between 26 and 27 days.) Feeling mild cramps but no sign of her yet. Looking at my chart I wonder if we DTD too late. Probably should have started on day 9 instead of 12.

This 2ww is killing me today. I havent thought it about it too much until today. I'm going crazy! I am 10.5dpo but I am going to try my best not to test until Saturday. But seriously, I can't think of anything else

AFM: Got a blaring positive OPK this morning. DH and I started BDing two days ago, so we might have really good timing this month. I also used PreSeed both times and I think I'll continue to do that until we finish BDing.

FXed for all you ladies that are testing this month!

I'm convinced the pre-seed is what got us the BFP this month (despite it not working out) but I still think it helped! I will definitely be using it again next month. Good luck!!

JWC - I've heard that from many a lady who said that the first month they started using it they got their BFP. Did you use the recommended amount or just a little? I've only been using just a tiny bit, because I'm afraid if it's too slippery it will desensitize DH.

alligator can you get any blood tests done? I've read girls getting it done on here to see if hcg levels are rising, but it's not something we really do in the uk, what about Canada? My last BFP was slow to get going but all of a sudden it went really dark. Fingers crossed for you xxx

BabyBrain, similar to you it's not really something done in Canada. With my pregnancy my doctor didn't order blood tests at all. I peed on a stick in the office and it confirmed pregnant, I was 3 weeks late, so I had an ultrasound scheduled (sadly, this is where we found out our babe had no heartbeat). She did order blood tests after to see if me levels were dropping (they were, slowly), but that was to see JUST IN CASE the ultrasound was wrong...it wasn't.

I've started to have some heavier pinkish spotting, still looks like tinged CM but time will tell if it's AF. Some light cramping too. We'll see. I am losing hope, but I probably shouldn't have gotten them so high to begin with! Now I want AF to come and just move on from this terrible MC experience and try again next time with a clean slate, and I'll know any positive I get IS my BFP. You never know, but I don't think this is our cycle yet.

Sorry about your chemical JWC, hugs to you! And hugs to you too Alligator!

As for me I feel just like every cycle, no tiny hint of something that could indicate pregnancy. Every cycle I feel so hopeful in the first phase and I end up miserable the last part of the tww. I haven't even felt the urge to poas, despite being 10 dpo. I can't even test tomorrow morning because I'm out of HPTs and I haven't felt the need to buy new ones. Blah.

Now I'm going to catch up on this thread.

So sorry Tove...I hope you start to feel a bit better. And maybe waiting to POAS is a good thing. I may have learned my lesson this time...don't start too early!

Thanks curiousowl. It's such a mind eff (I'm sure you know what I mean to say there excuse my implied bad language!). I just shouldn't have POAS so early, or let myself wonder....I should have just waited a cycle but, well, we weren't careful and it's so hard after MC. The only thing that gave me any comfort or basically reason to keep going on was the thought of being pregnant again. What a mess.

Thanks curiousowl. It's such a mind eff (I'm sure you know what I mean to say there excuse my implied bad language!). I just shouldn't have POAS so early, or let myself wonder....I should have just waited a cycle but, well, we weren't careful and it's so hard after MC. The only thing that gave me any comfort or basically reason to keep going on was the thought of being pregnant again. What a mess.

:( I understand, that's how I felt, particularly after my first loss. It's so hard to have a loss and then not know what's going on. It's just another hit on top of the first one.

Hey everyone! I've been reading these for quite some time and would finally like to contribute. Hubby and I have been trying since we got married in September of 2016. Here is my most recent: AF not due until 16 DPO. Will try to update daily. Fingers crossed!! Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

1DPO - right side cramping pains, school glue CM (tues, aug 29th)
2DPO - school glue CM
3DPO - right pelvic pain, gassy
4DPO - right pelvic pain
5DPO - nothing noticeable
6DPO - school glue CM
7DPO - breasts mildly tender to the touch, maybe a little bloated?
8DPO - feeling bloated, breasts more tender to touch, still mild cramping, feeling like a cold may be coming on/a bit sick-ly. Feeling "wet" down there, but not much show. Anxious and took a test. BFN
9DPO - still mild cramping/bubbly feeling, left breast quite tender on outer side by armpit, annoyingly bloated. Tested cervix myself...felt high and medium hardness. Saw more school glue/mildly chunky/creamy CM. Still feeling "wet" with little show. Extreme loss of appetite. Constant minor headaches. Took another dollar store test...BFN.

Have you had your levels tested?

I have not had my levels tested. I think I have been to nervous each round to even consider it. Would I just make an appointment with my gyno/obgyn?

Hey everyone! I've been reading these for quite some time and would finally like to contribute. Hubby and I have been trying since we got married in September of 2016. Here is my most recent: AF not due until 16 DPO. Will try to update daily. Fingers crossed!! Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

1DPO - right side cramping pains, school glue CM (tues, aug 29th)
2DPO - school glue CM
3DPO - right pelvic pain, gassy
4DPO - right pelvic pain
5DPO - nothing noticeable
6DPO - school glue CM
7DPO - breasts mildly tender to the touch, maybe a little bloated?
8DPO - feeling bloated, breasts more tender to touch, still mild cramping, feeling like a cold may be coming on/a bit sick-ly. Feeling "wet" down there, but not much show. Anxious and took a test. BFN
9DPO - still mild cramping/bubbly feeling, left breast quite tender on outer side by armpit, annoyingly bloated. Tested cervix myself...felt high and medium hardness. Saw more school glue/mildly chunky/creamy CM. Still feeling "wet" with little show. Extreme loss of appetite. Constant minor headaches. Took another dollar store test...BFN.
UPDATED:
10DPO - Extreme insomnia last night, felt very queasy/off and could not lay on my stomach. Sat up for several hours. Constant headache, suddenly very parched...all between 9pm-2:30am. Hubby kept waking up and looking at me like I was crazy. Today during lunch I was so exhausted a took a nap (I work from home), but the slight headache still persists. Got anxious and took a ClearBlue digital I had left - BFN! Left breast still slightly sore on side/bottom, but has dissipated a bit. Still quite heavy feeling. CM seems to have dried up a bit. *sigh* Anyone else notice that their labia looks enlarged/swollen?? No other signs of infection and been a few days since we had sex. Just appeared late last night.

Hi everyone,

I just discovered this thread and if it's not too late to join in, I'd love to be part of this group. I'm supposed to test on 9/16 (a week from Saturday... it feels like an eon from now!).

Welcome wicky!

Im starting to get some light ewcm. My cycles have always been around 35 days and ive never had ewcm but since i got my ppaf my cycles have been shorter (around 30) and i get ewcm! Weve been bding so hopefully when i do o within the next week well catch the egg! My temps have been a little weird...a super large dip one day and a slightly high temp today (i was tossing and turning when my alarm went off to temp due to a bad headache). Typically my temps arent too affected by things. Oh well.

Anyone else have EWCM when they're definitely not fertile? I've had it for about 2 weeks, since my period ended. I'm not supposed to O until early next week. Some cycles I'm more dry, especially (unfortunately) around O. Some cycles my CM is just on a a rollercoster.

JWC - I've heard that from many a lady who said that the first month they started using it they got their BFP. Did you use the recommended amount or just a little? I've only been using just a tiny bit, because I'm afraid if it's too slippery it will desensitize DH.

It was our first time using it and it worked. So we used between 1.5-2- the recommended amount is to use 3 grams(?) which seemed like way too much. 1.5-2 was perfect and not slippery at all! I asked DH over and over if it was slippery or weird and he said no. My EWCM tends to disappear before O so I tend to be a bit dry anyway. If you are already a bit more wet around that time, then stick to 1 I would say. I used it internally as well as some on DH externally.

I also in the mornings (if we BD'd at night) would use my finger to apply a bit of the preseed up near the cervix to keep things all good and happy if that makes sense. I had read another user say that she did this and I figured I might as well do it too. Anything I could do to help those sperm stay alive I was going to try.

Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us ! I will keep y'all updated if the bleeding gets heavier etc !

It could be late IB because many women don't even realise they are pregnant and mistake it for a period, I've had spotting throughout my first trimester, one heavier then spotting
So my advice would be no harm in doing a test to know one way or the other

Anyone else have EWCM when they're definitely not fertile? I've had it for about 2 weeks, since my period ended. I'm not supposed to O until early next week. Some cycles I'm more dry, especially (unfortunately) around O. Some cycles my CM is just on a a rollercoster.

Me I used to think I had it, until I finally really had it if that makes sense lol then called my donor up and stopped checking CM at that point, so I really should have carried on checking as obviously I didn't know what I was looking for haha
I mean I used to be able to stretch it and was clear but until I really could stretch it as far as my fingers could part, first time I ever saw that in my life and managed to get bfp that cycle too,
Not saying yours is the same but could be maybe

Me I used to think I had it, until I finally really had it if that makes sense lol then called my donor up and stopped checking CM at that point, so I really should have carried on checking as obviously I didn't know what I was looking for haha
I mean I used to be able to stretch it and was clear but until I really could stretch it as far as my fingers could part, first time I ever saw that in my life and managed to get bfp that cycle too,
Not saying yours is the same but could be maybe

It is very, very stretchy. Not usually this much of it, even when I have EWCM. Still deciding to use Preseed this month regardless. Wanna up my chances as much as I can!

Still positive OPK this evening so I think O day will be tomorrow. Great! Lots of time to get more BDing in then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->