September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

So unfortunately my BFP has turned into a chemical...I guess I'll be joining the October group now.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's awful.

JWC I am so sorry for your loss. Ugh. It just sucks.

Thanks everyone! It sucks but I still love seeing so many BFPs on this thread! It makes me hopeful for next month :)

Sorry jwc. Hopefully you get a sticky bfp next month

Finally got a positive OPK this morning! Last night was soo close this morning was clear. BDing marathon is under way.

So sorry, JWC! :( :hugs:

Good luck with the BDing, curiousowl! :D

So sorry JWC

As for me, I'm cd26 and have started bleeding. It's not as heavy as my normal AF and is 3 days early.

Don't count me out just yet, I will report back later. Crossing my fingers, arms and legs right now

So sorry JWC! Here's hoping for October for you! :hugs:

AFM: Got a blaring positive OPK this morning. DH and I started BDing two days ago, so we might have really good timing this month. I also used PreSeed both times and I think I'll continue to do that until we finish BDing.

FXed for all you ladies that are testing this month!

AFM: Got a blaring positive OPK this morning. DH and I started BDing two days ago, so we might have really good timing this month. I also used PreSeed both times and I think I'll continue to do that until we finish BDing.

FXed for all you ladies that are testing this month!

I'm convinced the pre-seed is what got us the BFP this month (despite it not working out) but I still think it helped! I will definitely be using it again next month. Good luck!!

My fertile CM has not been impressive this month so if BFN I might get some for next cycle.

Count me out please. This is definitely AF despite it being 3 day early

Good luck to everyone on their BD!!! Get to it!

AFM - I'm not sure. Tests aren't getting darker and are still faint, I'm not getting positives on ICs so I'm worried this is left over from my MC (over 5 weeks ago since d&c, 7 weeks since levels started dropping). Frer has much higher sensitivity so now I'm thinking it's picking up on left overs... ugh. This is torture. Time will tell. I'm so anxious.

alligator can you get any blood tests done? I've read girls getting it done on here to see if hcg levels are rising, but it's not something we really do in the uk, what about Canada? My last BFP was slow to get going but all of a sudden it went really dark. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us ! I will keep y'all updated if the bleeding gets heavier etc !

AF got me today which isn't surprising. Good luck to everyone this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->