September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

DH's and I meeting-in-person anniversary is 9/17. We'd been online acquaintances for a few years before that, and then really close friends for a few months before that. Anyway, we'd been hoping to get married a year later on 9/17 but the venue I wanted was booked so we had to get married 2 weeks earlier on 9/3. But...we mostly celebrate it 9/17, including this year which is our 7th for wedding and 8th for meeting and were going away for a mini-holiday.

And, we too are hoping to be celebrating a BFP that weekend, so I'll keep FX for both of us!

All day yesterday I thought it was the 8th. Last night he mentioned tomorrow is the 8th i was like ? Today is my "real" testing day! No sign of AF yet.

Sorry about the bfn, blessedwife, but you're not out until the witch shows!

RawrGirl -- I will FX for you too! Really hope this is it for both of us. Today I am DPO11. Although it can still be a bit early I really am getting worried. It is quite depressing to see BFN after BFN. Baby dust!!

Hey gals... I either had residual HCG from my MC or a chemical but I'm out. AF arrived this am (probably overnight while I slept, actually). I am of course sad but a bit relieved to close this awful chapter and move on with a clean slate to the next cycle which I feel really good about! If I have a 28 day cycle again like before my MC there's a slight chance I could test Sept 30 at around 8dpo (maybe?) but I think I neee to dial back the POAS obsession, it drove me mad this month... I would love to hold off til 1-2 days before AF. So, onto October but I'll continue to follow this month and hope for so many BFP!!!!

Hey everyone! I've been reading these for quite some time and would finally like to contribute. Hubby and I have been trying since we got married in September of 2016. Here is my most recent: AF not due until 16 DPO. Will try to update daily. Fingers crossed!! Our 1 year anniversary is 9/17...would be an amazing gift to tell him then!

1DPO - right side cramping pains, school glue CM (tues, aug 29th)
2DPO - school glue CM
3DPO - right pelvic pain, gassy
4DPO - right pelvic pain
5DPO - nothing noticeable
6DPO - school glue CM
7DPO - breasts mildly tender to the touch, maybe a little bloated?
8DPO - feeling bloated, breasts more tender to touch, still mild cramping, feeling like a cold may be coming on/a bit sick-ly. Feeling "wet" down there, but not much show. Anxious and took a test. BFN
9DPO - still mild cramping/bubbly feeling, left breast quite tender on outer side by armpit, annoyingly bloated. Tested cervix myself...felt high and medium hardness. Saw more school glue/mildly chunky/creamy CM. Still feeling "wet" with little show. Extreme loss of appetite. Constant minor headaches. Took another dollar store test...BFN.

Have you had your levels tested?

I have not had my levels tested. I think I have been to nervous each round to even consider it. Would I just make an appointment with my gyno/obgyn?

You could, but they prob want you to have a positive test first. Ive found that the cheap tests pick up on HCG more than the digitals or fr! Also my lines are darker in the PM!

Alligator, sorry to hear AF arrived! Maybe your body needed this time to stabilize all hormones and you'll be back to your normal cycle this time. Best of luck to you!

Hey gals... I either had residual HCG from my MC or a chemical but I'm out. AF arrived this am (probably overnight while I slept, actually). I am of course sad but a bit relieved to close this awful chapter and move on with a clean slate to the next cycle which I feel really good about! If I have a 28 day cycle again like before my MC there's a slight chance I could test Sept 30 at around 8dpo (maybe?) but I think I neee to dial back the POAS obsession, it drove me mad this month... I would love to hold off til 1-2 days before AF. So, onto October but I'll continue to follow this month and hope for so many BFP!!!!

I'm so sorry!! October will be our month for sure! :)

I am 11.5dpo and just took a FRER this morning and it was BFN :( I was feeling so good about this month too. I will probably do a test in the afternoon since for some the hcg in urine is more concentrated later in the day, but I'm not feeling too hopeful. I know on my last pregnancy I got a good positive at just 10dpo.

ashley - Try not to get too disheartened yet! You're still early. Every pregnancy will be different and you're definitely not out yet! The average time to get a bfp isn't even until 13.6 dpo.

You're not out until the witch shows!

Sorry to hear Alligator. Best of luck next month, stay positive!

Anyone else have EWCM when they're definitely not fertile? I've had it for about 2 weeks, since my period ended. I'm not supposed to O until early next week. Some cycles I'm more dry, especially (unfortunately) around O. Some cycles my CM is just on a a rollercoster.

Me I used to think I had it, until I finally really had it if that makes sense lol then called my donor up and stopped checking CM at that point, so I really should have carried on checking as obviously I didn't know what I was looking for haha
I mean I used to be able to stretch it and was clear but until I really could stretch it as far as my fingers could part, first time I ever saw that in my life and managed to get bfp that cycle too,
Not saying yours is the same but could be maybe

I'm gonna get a test today , the bleeding HAS not gotten any heavier, still very light & that's soo unusual

ashley - Try not to get too disheartened yet! You're still early. Every pregnancy will be different and you're definitely not out yet! The average time to get a bfp isn't even until 13.6 dpo.

You're not out until the witch shows!

I know, I am trying to tell myself this. The FRER are so sensitive though and even the side box says that 99% of pregnant women got a positive result at 11dpo! That seems so high. I have been having my classic pregnancy symptoms that I had with my previous pregnancies. I didnt feel as many of these symptoms last cycle and I was not pregnant so it made sense. I have just been feeling light headed so often. I also felt a sharp stabbing pain at 6dpo that woke me from my sleep. Just so bummed right now. If Im not pregnant then I cant wait for AF. I start to feel a ton better once I get AF because it feels like a fresh start! But, at this point I know I'm not completely out so I'm praying over here that I end up with a BFP this cycle.
This is only my 2nd month TTC so pretty early. I am 33 as well. My last pregnancy I was only 26 and it took 2 cycles. My 2 previous pregnancies I was 21 and 23 and it only took 1 cycle. I knew it would probably take longer since I am older, but of course still hoping it will somehow happen quickly again!
I totally thought I would be so relaxed TTC this time around. I have my 3 kids that keep me busy. I kept holding off on having #4 because I just didnt feel ready. My youngest just turned 6 and I felt it was time. But I wasn't feeling super excited at first. But now Im suddenly obsessed and want it so bad Im kind of annoyed I am obsessing. I just wanted to be relaxed for once and not go all TTC crazy.
Sorry, for the novel! Just feel like venting a little

Ashley, last cycle when I got my BFP, I got a negative every day until 12 DPO. And even then, it was "are my eyes deceiving me" and I got a barley visible line at 13dpo. It was very clear by 15 dpo. But I think I actually implanted on 11dpo so just keep in mind that it can be different for every pregnancy

Alligator, so sorry about af but it is kind of a relief and a clean slate like you say. That's how I felt. I didn't try straight away after mc, waited until i thought I had af....even though it was weird. it upset me a bit when it arrived but I also felt ready and clear. You had so much uncertainty and at least that's over. You can relax a bit for the next week and hopefully you will feel stronger :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->