September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Thanks girls. And tove you are right, I'm sure. My body needed to recover and can now be in a place to perfectly house our little rainbow for a healthy 9 months soon!

JWC - I feel it too, I think October is it for us! If my cycle goes back to a 28-29 day one like before my pregnancy/MC, I may be able to test Oct 1, but I drove myself insane this month testing so I ideally want to wait! We'll see.

Af due today, possibly tomorrow. Theyve been inconsistent ranging from 25-30 days the last 6 months. 26 days more often. Today is cd27. No af as of yet just a bit of cm. Ive been cramping the past week. I never cramp before af. Hoping its a good sign. Tested this morning not sure if I see a vvvvvvfl. Going to test this evening since some have gotten better results that way. Last pregnancy I used wondfo. This time I have clinical guard ic. Anyone else use them/reviews? I had to wait until 10 days late last time for my bfp. It was such torture. I ov'd the day I shouldve started af. Im really hoping to get a bfp sooner than that this time around! Stay away af!!

Hows my other testers today??

Forgot to mention im about 9dpo

Did you test for ovulation Rach? Maybe you just O'd later than you think? Good luck, hoping for a BFP for you.

According to my symptoms and cm i think i ov'd cd16 maybe. But my chart temps say I ov'd cd 18. So if thats the case im 9dpo. Which is still early for a positive test so im not bummed yet. I didnt test for ovulation this cycle. Which im now kicking myself for. Its our first cycle ttc #2 so i was attempting to take the relaxed approach. But i dont know who i was kidding lol. If this cycle is a dud and af shows I'll order ov strips for next month.

(Im not super confident in my temp taking bc i found out having a regular digital is not as good as having an actual bbt thermometer. And i didnt start temping until mid cycle. Aaaaaand my sleep patterns are crap. Btwn my bladder(i swear it hates sleep), my insomnia(my brain also hates sleep) and hubby snoring im up about 4 times a night....on a good night)

Tested this morning and BFN - AF due on Tuesday. Maybe still too early?

Buttercupbabi - I am 10 or 11dpo and I still got a negative this morning as well. AF is not due until Wednesday or Thursday next week. Hoping we are both still too early! If not, I might go crazy from this TWW!

tested today 11dpo (i think) and it was a BFN

feeling sad about the negative and also so impatient with this two week wait

Hopefully the start of something and not my imagination... taken at 3pm

Attachments

• IMG_7698.jpg
    IMG_7698.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 34
Rach hard to tell. I can see the outline of where its supposed to be but the center looks white.

Getting closer to oing for me! Hope it happens sooner than later!!

I took another FRER with SMU and I think I maybe saw a VVVV faint line. I can tell its there but not sure if there is color to it or not. Am I crazy to want to take another with evening urine?
I found these statistics about testing at different times of the day and they make me hopeful.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

So I Tested Today & BFN , I am just super confused, today would mark day 2 with spotting / light period thingy , & usually my first 2 days of my Period are my WORST, I bleed & cramp like crazy, & I haven't had any cramps or anything , and if I had a cramp it was VERY minor & didn't last long , idk I'll just accept that I'm out the month , I have an extra test left & if I stop spotting etc then I'll deff take the other one as well , but for now idk not too hopeful as I was .

Rach I definitely see something there. Test again in the morning?! Fx!!!

So sorry alligator, as awful as it is at least you have an answer now and can move on to a cycle with no uncertainty of where things are at!!

Good luck to those with faint lines and to those to come with testing!!

Rach I see something v faint so maybe again in the morning, but I found frer worked better then IC for me

According to my symptoms and cm i think i ov'd cd16 maybe. But my chart temps say I ov'd cd 18. So if thats the case im 9dpo. Which is still early for a positive test so im not bummed yet. I didnt test for ovulation this cycle. Which im now kicking myself for. Its our first cycle ttc #2 so i was attempting to take the relaxed approach. But i dont know who i was kidding lol. If this cycle is a dud and af shows I'll order ov strips for next month.

(Im not super confident in my temp taking bc i found out having a regular digital is not as good as having an actual bbt thermometer. And i didnt start temping until mid cycle. Aaaaaand my sleep patterns are crap. Btwn my bladder(i swear it hates sleep), my insomnia(my brain also hates sleep) and hubby snoring im up about 4 times a night....on a good night)

How long are your cycles normally?

Rach I definitely see something, but I'd test tomorrow just to be sure!!!

AFM - I'm on CD 17. DTD on CD 15 and plan to again tonight. Then again on CD 19 when I O (at least that's when I O'd last month). I'm super excited this month!! Feeling hopeful since we'll be able to BD more this month, and I've decided to use Preseed this time, which I hear nothing but good things about. I wasn't going to (trying to sway for a girl), but I just want a baby! Boy or girl, I wanna be a mommy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->