September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Waiting2c: looks like an early positive! Fx!

As for me, I'm 99.9% sure I'm out, I didn't even bother with testing this morning. Got my usual pre-AF spotting yesterday afternoon. Significant temp drop today. Expecting AF later today or tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you still testing in September!

Really Sorry blessedwife, always sucks when af comes.

Hope she stays away for you tove!

Will get an frer to take tomorrow, am hoping it shows a nice line!!

Now 2 days post positive OPK and no temp rise :( So bummed. I was sure I'd see a big jump today.

It looks like i may have od yesterday? :shrug: my cycles have always been longish (35 days) but its now been between 30-33 and now the past 2 cycles ive had a 29 and now maybe a 28? Maybe this is why im not getting pregnant. But i do ovulate...and at a normal time...just not normal for me. I guess better early than late! I had some light ewcm but nothing that made me think i did ovulate. I have been tossing and turning a lot lately due to allergies so maybe thats why chart is off? Idk guess ill have to wait and see if it stays high.

Now 2 days post positive OPK and no temp rise :( So bummed. I was sure I'd see a big jump today.

Keep bding till you see it!! Hopefully tomorrow. Could've been this morning after you temped too.

It looks like i may have od yesterday? :shrug: my cycles have always been longish (35 days) but its now been between 30-33 and now the past 2 cycles ive had a 29 and now maybe a 28? Maybe this is why im not getting pregnant. But i do ovulate...and at a normal time...just not normal for me. I guess better early than late! I had some light ewcm but nothing that made me think i did ovulate. I have been tossing and turning a lot lately due to allergies so maybe thats why chart is off? Idk guess ill have to wait and see if it stays high.

Looks possible. Try to get a bd in tonight and see what tomorrow's temp says.

Well keep bding for a while because itll be a while before im convinced i did o early!

Woke up to a sharp pain in the center of my uterus. lasted for about 1 hour. I wonder if AF is about to start? Pain finally went away, but I have a slight headache now. Im about 12.5-13 dpo so must be early AF signs.

Got my BFP!!

Attachments

• IMG_7735.jpg
    IMG_7735.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22

Keep bding till you see it!! Hopefully tomorrow. Could've been this morning after you temped too.
Yup. Will keep at it, much to DH's annoyance. We're both tired! Yeah. I was wondering if maybe it was last night potentially too, maybe too late to see it on my temp this morning. We'll see tomorrow I guess.

So, you can get a positive OPK but not actually ovulate? Why does that happen? Does it mean you will get another surge later on? I've been trusting too much in my OPK's, maybe I should temp with it too

So, you can get a positive OPK but not actually ovulate? Why does that happen? Does it mean you will get another surge later on? I've been trusting too much in my OPK's, maybe I should temp with it too

When i used opks last time around I got 3 different surges during my cycle and got fed up so stopped testing. Ended up finally o'ing the day af shouldve started. (And preggers) Afterwards I read that your body can gear up to ov but either the egg is too large or a couple other reasons I cant remember right now. So yes its possible

Woo hoo rach :) so much better seeing it on frer ain't it :)
As there's no doubt when it comes to frer :)

Baring in mind the open circle temp on day 17 may be off, so technically day 19 could be the beginning of your rise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->