September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Now 2 days post positive OPK and no temp rise :( So bummed. I was sure I'd see a big jump today.

So, you can get a positive OPK but not actually ovulate? Why does that happen? Does it mean you will get another surge later on? I've been trusting too much in my OPK's, maybe I should temp with it too

When i used opks last time around I got 3 different surges during my cycle and got fed up so stopped testing. Ended up finally o'ing the day af shouldve started. (And preggers) Afterwards I read that your body can gear up to ov but either the egg is too large or a couple other reasons I cant remember right now. So yes its possible

Dang, I had no idea. Did you temp? Looks like whatever you did worked out for you!! :happydance:

Congratulations Rach that's amazing news xx

Now 2 days post positive OPK and no temp rise :( So bummed. I was sure I'd see a big jump today.

Baring in mind the open circle temp on day 17 may be off, so technically day 19 could be the beginning of your rise

Soooo much better! My hubby was like "theres two lines....wait....is there supposed to be two? Thats good right? Like, your pregnant?!" LOL

So, you can get a positive OPK but not actually ovulate? Why does that happen? Does it mean you will get another surge later on? I've been trusting too much in my OPK's, maybe I should temp with it too

When i used opks last time around I got 3 different surges during my cycle and got fed up so stopped testing. Ended up finally o'ing the day af shouldve started. (And preggers) Afterwards I read that your body can gear up to ov but either the egg is too large or a couple other reasons I cant remember right now. So yes its possible

Dang, I had no idea. Did you temp? Looks like whatever you did worked out for you!! :happydance:

No i didnt. My sleep is so crummy I didnt think it would be accurate

Congrats Rach!! I was thinking that I had a similar experience with the strange cramping the cycle I got my BFP but I didn't want to get you excited since we all know how hard TTC is! I am so happy for you!

Yup! You definitely can. It happened to me with the cycle I conceived DD. Around CD15 I got a surge, but no temp rise, then finally O'd CD28 and got pregnant. That's why confirming O is important. They also have O double check urine tests but they are pricey.

As for this cycle, I'm still holding out hope I will see a rise tomorrow.

Baring in mind the open circle temp on day 17 may be off, so technically day 19 could be the beginning of your rise

Oh yeah, I was totally sleep deprived CD17, no way it's accurate. I can see what you're saying, those would just be super low post-O temps for me. Like the lowest (by a lot!) in 20+ cycles. Hopefully tomorrow will be more illuminating.

Congrats, Rach! :) Hope it's a sticky bean!

Looks like I'm out. Thought I maybe saw the slightest hint of a shadow on an IC, so I tried with a FRER and it's totally stark white. And now I can't see anything on the IC either, so I probably just tricked myself. :p At 11 dpo I'd expect to see something at least very faint. I know there's a tiny chance I implanted really late, but I don't plan to test again unless AF doesn't show up by Tuesday.

A little frustrated because I feel like we did everything right with timing etc. this cycle, and next cycle we're not going to be able to BD close to O because I'm on a work trip starting 2-3 days before predicted O. We'll still try, but obviously the chances will be a lot less. But what can you do?

Sorsha I implanted on 11dpo
Last cycle so my BFP didn't come until 13dpo. Don't count yourself out yet!

Yup! You definitely can. It happened to me with the cycle I conceived DD. Around CD15 I got a surge, but no temp rise, then finally O'd CD28 and got pregnant. That's why confirming O is important. They also have O double check urine tests but they are pricey.

As for this cycle, I'm still holding out hope I will see a rise tomorrow.

Crazy, I think I will try temping next time. What are good ones? Is the amazon iProven brand any good? I want to make sure I am actually catching O and not just trusting the OPK's.

Ashley any digital thermometer that reads to the hundredth degree is good. I got mine at Target

Ashley any digital thermometer that reads to the hundredth degree is good. I got mine at Target

Agree - i have normal thermometer with 2 decimals and I've been able to detect ovulation every month.

Well I'm CD18 today and I am having ovulation cramps and a ton of EWCM.. I'm confused because I swear I already ovulated.. I guess I'm going to try to get more BD in... cd 18 seems really late for me to ovulate on..because i normally have 29/30 day cycles with a 14 day LP.. not sure whats going on lol.. i dont think i have ever had ewcm on cd18 either.. so im going to have to change my testing date to undecided..

Sorsha I implanted on 11dpo
Last cycle so my BFP didn't come until 13dpo. Don't count yourself out yet!

How were you able to tell when you implanted, just out of curiosity?

My chart showed a dip that was likely implantation dip and the day before and that day I had some weird fluttery cramping that I had never experienced before. It also fits with the fact I was getting BFNs until two days later. Typically takes at least 2 days after implantation for HCG to be high enough to pick up.

I'm pretty upset. I O tomorrow and I'm worried we won't get as much BDing in as I planned. We did on CD 15, but we didn't last night, and I work night shift tonight.

My husband stays up until about midnight. That's his gaming time since he works in the evening. I fall asleep around 10. Well last night I woke up to him sleeping. Tried to initiate, but he kept pushing me away. Today he said, "You should have just woke me up." That's what I was doing! Grrrrr, I was tired too but it still needs to be done!

UPDATE: BD this evening! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->