September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hey ladies! Hoping I can join; AF due on 28/09 it's my first day and my first ever 2WW and I'm already going crazy haha. Currently in sporting a UTI and an upset stomach so hoping that's a good sign lol xx

Hi, 5 years later I am trying for baby #2 and I feel like I am pregnant . I know It's stupid but I woke up feeling bad around implantation, my boobs have been tickling lots those last few days and I have been feeling bloating ( but that was quite early so it's prob in my head). Same as being feeling a bit sick and my lower back has been really hurting me since yesterday and I have been having little cramps ( prob AF on her way). Anyway I have been symptoms spotting like mad and I tested early ( I am supposed to wait till Sunday and that was a cheapy from Tesco) and it s negative and u'i feel like crap. Anyway I feel like an idiot for getting into my head that I was pregnant and I am gonna fall from high when AF will be coming in Sunday. 😭😭

I am out. AF just turned up but I am ok cos I can start properly this time and maybe I won't be symptom spotting like mad this month. Good luck xx

By the way ladies, my gyn has asked me to stop eating bananas and apricot kernels during tww (I'm not sure maybe during pregnancy as well), as they could induce MC. Any opinions?

I've been told bananas are ok in moderation

Whoa, bananas aren't okay when you're pregnant!? I eat a banana a day in my smoothie and it was basically all I could eat when I was pregnant as I felt so sick (other than bagels)...now I feel terrible :(

6 dpo nothing to report. I feel like its never going to happen, buti felt that way with my other babies. Statistically ill get that bfp at some point. Waiting is so hard. Not sure when ill test. The earliest i can test is saturday.

I have a banana every day in my smoothies too. But I've found no scientific evidence to show that it can cause harm for having one every day or so. Maybe in excess?

AFM- 9dpo and waiting! I'll start testing tomorrow, but after my last BFP came on 13dpo, I'm not expecting to see that second line yet.

I feel like one a day has got to be okay or there would surely be warnings about that kind of thing! Perhaps if you have like 3 a day or something.

There is nothing in bananas that can induce miscarriage. The only reason at all bananas are frowned at in diet in general is because they have a minor amount of a chemical that can induce growth. Which is why body builders will eat like 10 a day to get more of that chemical. You'd have to eat 3+ bananas a day for bananas to give you more than good vitamin and fiber.
Apricot is slightly different but you'd have to eat an awful lot of that to be considered bad as well. By the way if you have to give up apricot they should have said no apples, cherries, avocado or many other pitted fruit. They all contain the remnant of the minor poison of the pits.
Just eat healthy and possibly ask a nutritionist and not a normal doctor. They get about 1 hour of nutrition in school and very little to more of that after school. But hey they get more info on nutrition than they do about other commonly used medical stuff that is given daily lol

Thank you cppeace! That is reassuring. I do not eat more than 1 banana a day! And I love apples and avocados, not entirely sure I could give all those when up when pregnant, in addition to the whole host of other things. I think everything in moderation (except for obvious things like alcohol!) is a good path to follow. I eat quite healthy and I'm active so I'm not super worried.

I am due af 25th! :) Glad the bananas are okay I eat like one a day in smoothies too!!

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I've been waiting for my fertile period. Plus, I had a busy week at work the week before last and then there was Irma . . . I'm a FL resident. So, things have been crazy.

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I've been waiting for my fertile period. Plus, I had a busy week at work the week before last and then there was Irma . . . I'm a FL resident. So, things have been crazy.

Oh geez. I hope you and your family and home are ok. I have family down there and it was scary.

Thank you, everyone, for your congratulatory messages. I had my blood work done this morning and my beta was 34 (today is 12 dpIUI). I go back Monday for 2nd beta. So far, things are looking good and I am officially pregnant!

:dust: to all!

4 DPO. Not symptom spotting, because for the first time, I have no post-O symptoms. My boobs aren't sore in the slightest, which typically occurs during my entire LP. Not breaking out nearly as bad (fx it stays that way lol). I feel totally normal. Makes me a little worried.

Clynn loads of women say the cycles they had no 2ww symptoms were the times they got a bfp! Good luck.
I expect my temp rise tomorrow but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->