September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Progesterone is so evil. Every pregnancy symptom in the book, from sore boobs on, just like the last 2 cycles. Only 1 of those times was I pregnant.

I am getting way to anxious for my re-test. Checked my cervix earlier and it's high and soft I think, I can barely reach it with my middle finger. I'm trying to hold out to test until Saturday, I only have the one test and we are trying to hold onto all the money we can since our oldests birthday is In October.
Still have a couple pre-af symptoms but not like I normally have.

Official Test day is tomorrow. Of course, I've not made it and have tested the last two (three? I lost count) days. All BFN, of course.

Clynn - i have so many pms symptoms in the tww so i am thibking thw cycle i dont is the one i get pregnant! Fx for You!!

I had no symptoms whatsoever in my TWW but I was determined not to symptom spot since my chemical

Did you usually have pms in the tww? Yeah I'm going to try so hard not to ss this month! Easier said than done though :p

Yes the main one being really sore boobs(it's how I knew 100% I'd ovulated lol)
I had them a few days then boom it stopped when usually it was from ovulation to CD1

But before my chemical I was symptom spotting every TWW it's ridiculous from feeling sick(never vomit) headaches, tiredness, dizziness absolutely everything you can think of I'd had it at one point in a TWW
So I just thought enough is enough and I'm not symptom spotting and boom no symptoms on my bfp
But then again I've had no symptoms since either lol
No MS
Sore boobs on and off but not as bad as PMS sore boobs(where if I brushed them with my arm it was so painful)
My nipples are starting to get sensitive sometimes now though
No headaches
Have backaches but that's more due to my sciatica then pregnancy

With my first I don't remember having any symptoms so hoping they stay away in the tww! I usually get really hot and sore boobs etc from about 4dpo so hoping they stay away!!

I don't know what's going on with my chart! I was hoping my temp would shoot up this morning but no luck!

Progesterone is so evil. Every pregnancy symptom in the book, from sore boobs on, just like the last 2 cycles. Only 1 of those times was I pregnant.

No messing around with your BD schedule there curious, i love it! Your chart looks great, as always. FX this is it! :thumbup:

Yeah I tested too :blush: :haha:
6dpo so obviously bfn!

I'd also agree with the no real symptoms when I've gotten my bfp's in the past. The only thing that stands out for me is my boobs. They just look and feel a bit different. With ds1 the areola got very dark and that was my first clue, but I was already a few days past af due...I'd had light spotting and mistook it for af you see.

So good luck ladies :dust:

No messing around with your BD schedule there curious, i love it! Your chart looks great, as always. FX this is it! :thumbup:

Yeah, I told DH no complaints this cycle, lol!

I'm still slightly confused by my chart- 1 and 2dpo were so low and I O'd the day of my positive OPK? I think it turned positive over the night before so I guess that's fine, it's just weird to me.

Curious - I guess it's possible you could have O'd CD 20. What's good is that you are totally covered either way.

Curiosowl, I think 1 or 2 days and FF may still possibly change your OV day to CD20
Still looking good though :)

Toadly, 1 more high temp and I think you'll get your OV day on your chart

I tested today with a bfn 😢. I think im 8dpo today but maybe im only 7 because i didnt temp. Im feeling like im out for this cycle. With my miscarriage i got a line at 7dpo.

Curious I would say cd18 for o? It's so hard to tell though isn't it?

I hope so pixie! Finding it hard to figure out when O is from my last two cycles!

Curly It is still really early yet! There is still time to get a bfp and each pregnancy is different :)

Curly it's still so early! I know it must be hard not to compare to previous pregnancies but each one is so different! fx you still get your BFP.

Curiosowl, I think 1 or 2 days and FF may still possibly change your OV day to CD20
Still looking good though :)

Toadly, 1 more high temp and I think you'll get your OV day on your chart

Nope, because I don't temp most of the TWW because of the progesterone! I did try sticking in a bunch of fake high temps and FF seemed pretty set on CD18. So ok.

It's not big deal! I know we are good either way, so that's great. I just need to know when to test to see if I should stop taking the progesterone.

Why must my cycles be so weird when ttc?? I am 7 dpo and had some light brown discharge this morning. In the past ive only ever spotted when i was pg...with all 3 pregnancies...but last cycle i spotted with a 13 day lp and this cycle i ovulated super early and now spotted a smidge this morning at 7dpo. I hate ttc.

Weird Heather! Is the spotting this month like last cycle? Maybe implantation?

Curly, that barely gives your little embie any time to implant at 7dpo! The average implantation range is 6-12 with the most common being 9 and 10.then you need about 48 hours for your hcg to go up. Don't count yourself out!

Toadly last cycle i started spotting everyday starting cd 9. I swore i was pg. But i wasnt. Now this cycle i only had some brown discharge this morning but im still cramping. I never spot ever. Im either bleeding or not. I did spot pink for a day or 2 with each baby. I also typically have 30-35 day cycles too but i ovulated last month of a 30 with a short lp and this cycle for a 28.....which ive only ever had once in my life.

It's so confusing isn't it Heather! I've had cycles that just point to pregnancy and nothing! I am going to try so hard not to ss this month but I bet you I will! Lol.

I'm on CD32 and what I think is 11dpo.
Between Sept 3 and Sept 6, I was having EWCM and my Ovia app said Sept 4 as O day. We BD on Sept 6.

Since 2dpo, I've been having lower back pain and cramping. And since 6dpo, I've been having heartburn, metallic taste in mouth, very weird vivid dreams, extreme fatigue, sore nipples (always seem erect) and more gas than usual.

My daughter is 8 months old and I didn't have any early pregnancy symptoms. The only AF symptoms I have are sore boobs 2 days before, cramps day before and day of, and I crave chocolate the entire week before.
I'm a bit scared to test as my maternity leave is ending soon so I'll need to find a job.

Every cycle i get some new symptoms that make me hopeful. Im 8dpo and my boobs are killing me. I am hopeful again... (but sort of wish that I wasn't because I am not looking forward to the disappointment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->