September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

mommyaug09, MissMymmy, Amethyste, Toadly - You've all been added!

Clynn - i have so many pms symptoms in the tww so i am thibking thw cycle i dont is the one i get pregnant! Fx for You!!

Hello all,

As of tomorrow, I will officially be entering another TWW. Today is O day. Last night I got my first positive OPK (line darker than the control line), and I am hopeful because it was the earliest CD I've ever gotten a positive. Every other cycle I've tested (6 cycles now), I've always gotten an "as dark as" positive on CD 15 or 16, then the darker OPK on day 17. Although it is still in the normal range, it was worrying me that I was ovulating a few days later than I would hope for my 28 day, very regular cycles. Yesterday afternoon tested much darker than the control line and it was CD 14. I've had a lot of EWCM too, and only noticed that in the first cycle we tried (pregnant, but ended in CP). Anyway, I am hopeful, but trying to make sure I don't get my hopes up too high. Last cycle, I was pretty convinced I was pregnant the day before AF showed and it was a pretty big disappointment.

Just wanted to check in...Good luck and baby dust to you all!

What have I been added to dream? Sorry for being thick lol!

Thanks bloblo! Sorry I'm a bit new here lol.

Question for you ladies....so my last period was super light. And this month I had a chemical and not bleeding heavily at all. Was wondering if maybe my uterus wasnt good for implantation? Anyone have any experience or advice? Now wondering if I should start taking supplements to help prime my baby house for the next beany so it will stick?

Guys what does it mean if a name is written in blue?

No experience or advice rach but hopefully someone else will have some knowledge on this! :D

Clynn - i have so many pms symptoms in the tww so i am thibking thw cycle i dont is the one i get pregnant! Fx for You!!

I had no symptoms whatsoever in my TWW but I was determined not to symptom spot since my chemical

I had no symptoms whatsoever in my TWW but I was determined not to symptom spot since my chemical

Did you usually have pms in the tww? Yeah I'm going to try so hard not to ss this month! Easier said than done though :p

Question for you ladies....so my last period was super light. And this month I had a chemical and not bleeding heavily at all. Was wondering if maybe my uterus wasnt good for implantation? Anyone have any experience or advice? Now wondering if I should start taking supplements to help prime my baby house for the next beany so it will stick?

You would have to see your Dr for an ultrasound prior to ovulation. In my experience, a light period doesn't necessarily mean a deficient lining.

Rach- I am so sorry. That was me last cycle. It doesn't mean there's an issue as a chemical can be caused by a few things. However, I like to err on the side of caution so I drink pomegranate juice daily up to o, vitamin e and b complex and red raspberry leaf tea (only to o) and a baby aspirin daily. Who knows if it will work but from my research those seemed to be good options.

My temp spiked last night. I hope it's just because it was warm in my bedroom or something. I have no other symptoms of O. It would be early for me. Plus, I've checked OPKs for the last few days and haven't gotten a positive.

I'm so sorry Rach. My periods before having DD were very light, including the one after my chemical. I got pregnant though again.

Did you usually have pms in the tww? Yeah I'm going to try so hard not to ss this month! Easier said than done though :p

Yes the main one being really sore boobs(it's how I knew 100% I'd ovulated lol)
I had them a few days then boom it stopped when usually it was from ovulation to CD1

But before my chemical I was symptom spotting every TWW it's ridiculous from feeling sick(never vomit) headaches, tiredness, dizziness absolutely everything you can think of I'd had it at one point in a TWW
So I just thought enough is enough and I'm not symptom spotting and boom no symptoms on my bfp
But then again I've had no symptoms since either lol
No MS
Sore boobs on and off but not as bad as PMS sore boobs(where if I brushed them with my arm it was so painful)
My nipples are starting to get sensitive sometimes now though
No headaches
Have backaches but that's more due to my sciatica then pregnancy

I ALWAYS have sore Boobs in the tww and nothing so far and I'm 9dpo.. I'm hoping that's not bad!

Thanks Cppeace about the banana info! I think I will have one a day or every other day in smoothies or as a snack. And for the apricot, she meant the pit not the fruit, because the pits are widely used here in desserts, drinks, cooking... But yeah I did some reading and learned about the toxins in it so will stay away from pits.

How are you ladies holding up? Two more days until my official testing starts lol! Been having on and off pms symptoms like cramping and back pain, it's a two way street from here. AF due on the 22nd.

My body heard my concerns and started to darken my OPKs tonight. O is on its way! I anticipate it on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

Wicky- Congrats!!
Rach- I'm so sorry! I had a chemical when TTC #3. I read somewhere baby aspirin can help thicken the lining of your uterus. I did that and the pregnancy stuck. I conceived after having a period after the chemical. It may have stuck anyway without it, but I get paranoid about these things.
So, we decided to start trying for #4 in July. Weird thing is my cycles have been weird right when we start trying. Why is this? So the first month I actually wanted TTC was in June, but that cycle ended up being around 45 days and so we never actually got around to it since I figured we had missed our window or I was skipping a cycle. So then in July our official month #1 I had a normal 30 day cycle but my period was light. I spotted for 2 days, bled 1 day , then spotting for 3 days. This past cycle was also 30 days but I spotted 1 day, bled 1 day then spotted maybe a half day?? My normal cycle goes spot 1 day, bleed 2-3 days then spot another day. What is going on? Not to mention I am so light headed since a few days before my period started. My spotting has been mostly gone but I am still light headed and dizzy on and off during the day. Its driving me crazy. I keep thinking something is wrong with me, Even as I am typing this I am slightly loopy. Oh and last night I had weird uterine aches. No bleeding with it. and it didnt feel like cramping. Just an achy feeling that spread to my lower back after a couple hours. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->