September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Hi ladies! Been awhile since I posted since I was traveling and then I was so sick with a migraine Thursday & Friday last week. I'm 9 dpo and had two straight days of temp drops. Today my boobs got really sore. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but I'm being cautious. Test day is Thursday.

10dpo and I've had a lot of pulling and pinching. Fx fx fx. I feel like I had this last cycle maybe though...

Mkaykes-Great news! Congrats!

Amanda- FX'd its not AF on her way!

Curious- Not a bad thing :) When will you test?

MKaykes, congratulations! I don't know how you can wait until Wed for your beta, but FX for great numbers!

Epp- I see something faint. I hope the lines keep getting darker. My BFP started out with a real squinter that just didn't pick up well in photos. I hope this is it for you! Keep us posted... will be :ninja:

Curious - that sounds promising!

Welcome, Kalon and good luck during the TWW!

Amanda, temp drops are so discouraging. I hope they bounce back and it turns out to just be implantation dip (or faulty thermometer?). :hugs:

Bfn for me at 10dpo. Im feeling really down, i was really hoping this cycle would work.

I swear i see the faintest line on my 10dpo fmu test... Its so barely there though, damn me for testing early. Will have to wait until tomorrow to know:dohh:

Hi ladies, congrats on all the BFP's and for those who are still waiting for their miracle, fx

For me... landed up being 6 days late. BFN... and af finally arrived. I had to stop progesterone. So, onto the next cycle...

Bfn for me at 10dpo. Im feeling really down, i was really hoping this cycle would work.

Yep same here. Then another bfn on 11dpo. 4 days to AF and classic pms symptoms. I know we are still not really out, but I feel just.. meh. Fx for you!

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp this cycle!

I am currently 5dpo and have got a cold so feeling rubbish!

My test from today. Not getting excited yet. It could just be an indent. One of these burned me last cycle. This is out of the time frame but i thought i saw something even at 5 minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpg
    IMG_2521.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
I swear i see the faintest line on my 10dpo fmu test... Its so barely there though, damn me for testing early. Will have to wait until tomorrow to know:dohh:

FXed for you Blo!! Hoping your line gets darker and this is it for you!! :hugs:

Fx for you Bloblo and Curlymikes, hope your tests get darker!

Toadly, like the look of your chart, nice temp rise and great bd timing!

Thanks tove! Really hope this is the month I get a bfp :D

Congrats to all Bfp's and good luck everyone still waiting to test.

AFM- currently cycle day 62!! Went to see my doctor on Friday who is going to do a pelvic exam on 3 October and I'm going to get my bloods done tomorrow. So annoying x

Loving these BFPs, keep them coming, ladies!

Tested again this morning, BFN for me still. I'm only 9dpo. AF is due sometime between Thursday and Sunday, depending on how I calculate it (LP says Thursday, cycle length says Sunday). Thursday will be 12dpo, and that's technically when I've got myself set to test, but you know me... POAS addict. I'll be lucky if I don't test again at lunchtime. :lol:

Dill I am obsessed with testing too! Last month I didn't buy any so I couldn't test until af but this month I have some in the drawer!! Im going to try hard not to test until af is due on Monday!!

I do see that curly! It looks like it has color, fx it gets darker.

Blo, can't wait for you to test again tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->