September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

I'm guessing that I ovulated even later then I thought.. don't know what is going on lol

Could be later ovulation. How frustrating not to know!!

Well I am out, on to October for me! Good luck to those still left let's see some more bfps! :)

October for me too, congratulations to the ladies that got their bfps this month

Sorry for the :witch: coming. Fx for october cycle.

AFM, not feeling optimistic with my chart. Disregarded CD15 temp just to get my CH back. Still post-o temps are almost same as my pre-o. Very odd because temps this cycle are too low compared to all my previous charts. Just waiting til :af: is due before i decide to test unless she comes early.

BFN on FRER this morning. Must have been a faulty test. So disappointed.😔 I am 11 dpo and AF is due Thursday, so still a little hope, but I'm just going to expect it to arrive. Thanks for your input, everyone.

BFN on FRER this morning. Must have been a faulty test. So disappointed.�� I am 11 dpo and AF is due Thursday, so still a little hope, but I'm just going to expect it to arrive. Thanks for your input, everyone.

FX you get that elusive :bfp:.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Due for AF today. This whole TWW has been weird. My breasts are a little sore when I wake up, but not everyday, and no symptoms other than that. BFN last night, which was 14 DPO. Wiped after I peed this morning. Just a pink tint to the TP. By now I should be having cramps and icky brown discharge.

I started my Clomid a day late, so I'm not sure if that could affect my cycle length. I O'd the same day though, so surely not. I'm also terrified that maybe my body geared up to release an egg then just.. didn't.. because I didn't have that ongoing post-O tenderness like last month, and no symptoms. And being so busy with moving, up at weird hours, I haven't been checking my temp like I should.

Will update if AF shows... I'm just so tired... this is exhausting and frustrating and heartbreaking, every month...

Last week while I was twiddling my thumbs and not surfing the board. Hope I didn't miss too much. Looks like AF has gotten almost everyone. So sorry to see that. I'm 6 DPO today. Fx!

Sorry to hear af got some of ya'll and a couple are in limbo. Hope ya'll get answers soon. Late limbo is the worst.
20170925_093332.jpg
Not seeing anything yet. Temp was atleast higher though

Due for AF today. This whole TWW has been weird. My breasts are a little sore when I wake up, but not everyday, and no symptoms other than that. BFN last night, which was 14 DPO. Wiped after I peed this morning. Just a pink tint to the TP. By now I should be having cramps and icky brown discharge.

I started my Clomid a day late, so I'm not sure if that could affect my cycle length. I O'd the same day though, so surely not. I'm also terrified that maybe my body geared up to release an egg then just.. didn't.. because I didn't have that ongoing post-O tenderness like last month, and no symptoms. And being so busy with moving, up at weird hours, I haven't been checking my temp like I should.

Will update if AF shows... I'm just so tired... this is exhausting and frustrating and heartbreaking, every month...

Hopefully you just implanted late and :af: stays away. Might be good to see where your temp is now. I know where you are coming from. I've been a clomid lady as well due to PCOS unfortunately we never conceived. Until DH found this magic supplements for both of us that worked or helped us conceive. We suggested it to our friends most recently DH's colleague and it worked. They've been trying for 10 years. If we don't conceive this cycle we are going to get those supplements again. We just started TTC#2 and hoping that maybe we can do it without those.

Sorry to hear af got some of ya'll and a couple are in limbo. Hope ya'll get answers soon. Late limbo is the worst.
View attachment 1013879
Not seeing anything yet. Temp was atleast higher though

Love the temp rise :wohoo: FX it stays 98-ish in the next days. If that dip at 9dpo is implantation then give it at least 2 days for the earliest test to work. Praying for your :bfp:

I wasn't able to test on the 23rd like I planned so my DH is picking up a test after he gets off work today and I'll be taking it straight after. I'm on CD 34 so I'm either pregnant or the :witch: is taking her sweet time getting here. :shrug:

Sorry to everyone who has had AF show up (I'll see you over in the October thread!) and FX to those testing soon...let's see some more BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->