September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

curiousowl - thank you!!! People keep saying that (you are probably like the 5th or 6th person LOL) so that makes me very happy as I'm new to charting :) hoping this is our month for our rainbow babe.

curiousowl - thank you!!! People keep saying that (you are probably like the 5th or 6th person LOL) so that makes me very happy as I'm new to charting :) hoping this is our month for our rainbow babe.

I hope so too! Pretty charts don't always equal babies (my one last month was gorgeous and BFN and this one was kind of a mess and BFP) but I hope it's a good sign!

:bfn: I'm out and just waiting for the :witch: to finally arrive. :(

KalonKiki: Sorry about the test. Hoping rotten AF doesn't show for you. :hugs:

Hey all. I still don't know where I am in my cycle but Saturday my progesterone level was 31. It was either 4dpo or 2dpo on 50mg Clomid.

I've had killer nipples and cramps this cycle. Other than that, I feel like its a normal 2ww. I wish so badly to see a sign that made me think YES I'm pregnant. But NOPE. I feel the normal pmsing. Come on Saturday!! I haven't touched a stick yet and I'm awful about testing early....lol.

FX and babydust for all of us awaiting our rainbow bfps!!

Thanks FTale but there's no way I'm pregnant at this point. It's okay though, we were still WTT until next Fall so that just means that we'll actually get to have fun TTC for real next year. <3

AF got me yesterday, i'll see you guys in October

AF got me today... Guess I'll be having my baby in 2019... Back to NTNP, but since I don't ovulate on my own I guess we're technically WTT now...

How do I post a picture to tell if I have a bfp or not I'm not really sure and would like the opinion of all of you

At 7 DPO, I think it's a bfn for me, It's so hard to tell when you get line eye, though! lol.

Attachments

• 9-26 FRER.jpg
    9-26 FRER.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 23
TTC74
Don't get disheartened by a bfn on a frer at only 7 dpo earliest I've seen a bfp on FRER is 9 dpo
And the latest I've seen a FRER be even the faintest bfp is 16 dpo
Just give it a few days before testing again if you can wait that long

I can't give it that long. I'm a terrible poas addict. :haha:

I totally agree with you, though. The earliest I've gotten a BFP is 9 DPO. The latest was 11 DPO.

Soo 11dpo

Saw something uber light within 1 minute of the test but not seeing any color. So likely is indent.
But for your viewing torment

11dpo 926.jpg
11dpo 926-2.jpg
11dpo 926-3.jpg

I never thought I would be on a messaging board, but after scouring the internet for "early pregnancy signs," reading about changing cm, cervical position and after clearing out the early response kits from Target I fear I have completely lost my mind. I'd rather not talk to my fiance about it because he already thinks I'm crazy with all this TTC business.

This is our 4th month trying, and last cycle had a chemical pregnancy which makes this month feel so much more long and grueling. I am 8 dpo and have been testing since 6 (I know, I really have lost my mind). Last month I believe I got my very faint positive on 9 dpo but I wasn't nearly as crazy last month so I am not 100% on the ovulation date. I have been walking around with this morning's test just glaring at it hoping I will be able to see something. Sometimes I think I do. I think my mind is playing tricks on me because I know where the line is supposed to be. I have lost it for real this time I think.

Sorry to those who got AF and congrats to those with BFPs! I am still waiting. Currently 12dpo, BFN yesterday. AF due Thursday. I had mild cramps and right sided pelvic pain last night, mild cramps for about 10 minutes this morning. I plan to test tomorrow morning. If it's BFN again at 13dpo, just going to assume AF will be here on Thursday and we are on to TTC cycle #7... Good luck to anyone still waiting!

Welcome ICywin. This is a great community - everyone is so supportive and just as crazy about TTC...nothing is too crazy or off limits. Everyone is so kind and supportive...and knowledgeable! Good luck to you. I'm sorry about you chemical.

Welcome IC. Yep TTc can make you crazy especially if you try for more than 6 months. Sorry about your chemical. Hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->