September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Owl, there is definitely something but like I said I think it is indent and even after dry the only color is light brown. We shall with tomorrow's test I suppose.

Owl, there is definitely something but like I said I think it is indent and even after dry the only color is light brown. We shall with tomorrow's test I suppose.

Hmm, yeah. I have definitely seen early positives start this way so fx.

ccpeace: I'm sorry, the computer I'm on right now won't let me see pictures very clear. Wondfos can be tricky in the early dpos with super faint bfps. Hope it turns clearer soon! FX

iccywin: Welcome :flower:

TTC74, we are almost in the same place in our cycle! You are 7dpo and I'm 8. I've been testing since 6 (it's almost a sickness). I got a bfn this morning too although I've looked at it a million times and sometimes get line eye myself... I'm such a spaz I'm probably going to test again this evening after a 6 hour pee and water fast.

It's so silly. I could just wait 3 more days and save myself the $30 on pregnancy tests but I can't help myself! My last cycle with my chemical pregnancy I got a faint positive at dpo with FRER.

Alright ladies lets get a few more bfp's to round out the month!

You can do it! (insert obnoxious cheerleader gif here) hahaha

TTC74, we are almost in the same place in our cycle! You are 7dpo and I'm 8. I've been testing since 6 (it's almost a sickness). I got a bfn this morning too although I've looked at it a million times and sometimes get line eye myself... I'm such a spaz I'm probably going to test again this evening after a 6 hour pee and water fast.

It's so silly. I could just wait 3 more days and save myself the $30 on pregnancy tests but I can't help myself! My last cycle with my chemical pregnancy I got a faint positive at dpo with FRER.

RElating!

Dream,
sorry that I never updated here! I was supposed to test on 18th Sep. I got my BFP this month
Baby dust to everyone :flower:

Alright ladies lets get a few more bfp's to round out the month!

You can do it! (insert obnoxious cheerleader gif here) hahaha

Last night the strangest thing happend I had an extremely emotional vivid dream and woke up in tears has anyone else experienced this during early pregnancy?

Sad to say that I lost the baby. I started bleeding Sunday got checked out yesterday and nothing.

Thanks Curious :) How are you feeling? Did you go for your beta yet? Do you have journal I can stalk?

EPP- I am so very sorry for your loss :(

Thanks Curious :) How are you feeling? Did you go for your beta yet? Do you have journal I can stalk?

No betas and no journal, sorry :) Feeling decent. On and off exhaustion and nausea. How about you?

I'm so sorry to hear that Epp. We are here if you need to talk with someone. All losses are rough in their own way

So sorry eppgirl. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Counting myself out for having annovulatory cycle. God only knows when this cycle ends or when i will ovulate.

I'm really sorry epp, we are all here if you need to talk.

Congrats to the bfps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->