September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

:hugs: eppgirl...:cry: I hope you know you can lean on us. Many of us know about how you might be feeling. I hope you recover soon.

Can someone please tell me if I'm seeing things? I just figured out how to upload I did take the test apart after freaking out wondering if it's really something there

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 22
The one on the left is from yesterday the one on the right is from today

I woke up at 3 am last night and had a temp of almost 98.6. I was so excited. Then, DH adjusted the temp in the house (it was hot) and I woke up at 5 with a temp of 97.78. :(

I took an IC today and swear I saw something, but it wasn't clear in the least.

Can you tell I'm getting impatient? :haha:

Here is the test if anyone wants to tea leaf read.

Attachments

• 9-27 IC.jpg
    9-27 IC.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 22
Can someone please tell me if I'm seeing things? I just figured out how to upload I did take the test apart after freaking out wondering if it's really something there

There's definitely a line on the right test. Im not even wearing my glass yet. FX it gets darker and darker.

Fx I'm hoping I get a bfp my AF isn't due until Saturday. If I am I'm only a week to a week and 3 days pregnant.

:af: is due for me on Saturday as well that's according to my chart. But since this seems to be annovulatory maybe im still expecting to O and the :witch: will be late. First time having this kind of chart so im not really sure what's gonna happen. :wacko:

epp - so sorry for your loss. :cry:

Hope - CONGRATS! H&H 9 months to you.

12dpo
Not seeing anything on todays test but the urine didn't look particularly concentrated to me.
Sometimes I think I see a shadow but likely just wishful thinking.
20170927_095753.jpg
20170927_094916.jpg
20170927_094902.jpg

Welcome IC! This is definitely the right place for ttc craziness! Everyone here is very kind and helpful! Welcome and good luck!

Im so sorry epp :(

Ttc i definitely see a line!

Definitely light line on the right and it's pink.
Can't wait to see it getting darker! Gl!

Is it okay to join ladies? I'm 13DPO today and constant negative tests so thought it be best to keep my craziness to one thread! Haha

Eppgirl, I am so sorry for your loss. :'(

AF got me today, so I will be moving over to the October thread.

TTSK: Had to edit my post...I DO see a line on the one on the right..I had to tilt my silly monitor and you can see on the one on the left how it is super barely there but the right, you can see the line clearly. WOW!! FX it gets darker so you don't have to wonder anymore...:happydance:

TTC4: I can see a lil some thing on it. What dpo are you? I'm trying not to let the testing bug bite me. My tests are just hours away from getting to me in the mail tonight too. :wacko:

TTSK - I see that line on the one on the right. Fx it darkens up! Here's to some more BFP to round out this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->