September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy you guys I've definitely been symptom spotting for sure but I'm still so uncertain even though I see a line today I went to the restroom and could have sworn I smelled blood like AF is trying to come on but I'm going to test again in the morning to see if it gets darker

Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy you guys I've definitely been symptom spotting for sure but I'm still so uncertain even though I see a line today I went to the restroom and could have sworn I smelled blood like AF is trying to come on but I'm going to test again in the morning to see if it gets darker

Hopefully it just smell that way because of all the blood flood to the uterus when you get preggers. FX for a darker line and more assurance of a bfp for you.:hugs:

Looks like I'm out I took a clear blue digital and it said A bfn 😔

Digitals usually have a higher threshold for a positive. I wouldn’t count yourself out yet. You might need a level of 50 on a digital but 25 on your other tests!

Oh I see I have a lot to learn I've been off mirena for a year but this month was my first attempt at trying I ovulated sept 16th and baby danced the 17th-20th I kinda feel like I'm testing too early but those lines threw me off this is stressful and confusing

TTCSK: Yup, digis look for way more hcg than the stick tests. You need to miss AF altogether to get those to start singing for you in my experience.
Don't fret. Just try another stick in a day and your lines will be much darker. FX for you!!

Oh I see I have a lot to learn I've been off mirena for a year but this month was my first attempt at trying I ovulated sept 16th and baby danced the 17th-20th I kinda feel like I'm testing too early but those lines threw me off this is stressful and confusing

Hi TTCSK, did you also ensure that you BD prior to ovulation? Generally waiting until after O to BD is too late. FX for you, though! I definitely see that line on your test.

So, the clear blue digitals are actually pretty sensitive. I got a positive on one with a squinter FRER during my loss cycle. That said, yeah, the best time to DTD for TTC purposes is before O. The egg can only live for at most a day.

Pretty sure I'm out AF is due today and got a negative 10/Miu test with FMU :(

Pretty sure I'm out AF is due today and got a negative 10/Miu test with FMU :(

FX you just implanted late and the :witch: stays away for 9 mos.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks babe; it's crazy cause I've been having symptoms for a week now. Heartburn started today which I never ever get and my nipples are on fire :haha:
I've got a FRER and Boots own so gonna hold out till 16DPO to test if the witch stays away xx

So as of this morning I'm 11 dpo I went ahead and took the second clear blue which isn't a digital and I got another faint line so I think I can say for sure that I'm pregnant I just told my friend to come over to confirm and it's positive

So as of this morning I'm 11 dpo I went ahead and took the second clear blue which isn't a digital and I got another faint line so I think I can say for sure that I'm pregnant I just told my friend to come over to confirm and it's positive

Congratulations babe!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and bump :flower: xx

Congrats!

BFN for me at 9 DPO, but when I woke up in the middle of the night (when I usually temp), my temp was below coverline. When I woke up 3 hours later, it was back up. Still wondering if it was an implantation dip, though.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you guys baby dust to you all I'm so shocked it's been 7 years since I've had a baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->