September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

epp I am sorry for your loss.

10 dpo here and still bfn every day. I'm going to try reeling in the crazy and only testing in the morning now, instead of holding my pee between noon-6 every day and blasting through tests.

Quite frankly, the last time I had a positive I almost knew I was pregnant. I do not feel any different right now, not bloated or gassy, nothing. Pretty sure it wasn't our month. It's so frustrating. I had the surge, and my fiance and I had sex at least 5 times during my fertile window. I think hostile CM from coffee and wine got me. Time to get serious.

I'm also taking progesterone because I have a short luteal phase which makes things challenging because I won't get my period until I stop taking it, but I don't want to risk a hormone drop if something is brewing. How long do you guys think I should stretch it? to 14 dpo and then end the progesterone? That would give me a 28-30 day cycle.

10 dpo here and still bfn every day. I'm going to try reeling in the crazy and only testing in the morning now, instead of holding my pee between noon-6 every day and blasting through tests.

Quite frankly, the last time I had a positive I almost knew I was pregnant. I do not feel any different right now, not bloated or gassy, nothing. Pretty sure it wasn't our month. It's so frustrating. I had the surge, and my fiance and I had sex at least 5 times during my fertile window. I think hostile CM from coffee and wine got me. Time to get serious.

I'm also taking progesterone because I have a short luteal phase which makes things challenging because I won't get my period until I stop taking it, but I don't want to risk a hormone drop if something is brewing. How long do you guys think I should stretch it? to 14 dpo and then end the progesterone? That would give me a 28-30 day cycle.

28-30 is perfect xx

Started getting twinging pains in my left pelvic area like little sharp pains. Been exhausted the last few days and weed loads today. Plus little man accidentally laid on my boob and I cried out cause it was so painful. I've had an elevated pulse resting rate between 80-90bpm the last few days as well

This BFP needs to hurry up!! Haha

Hi ladies, sorry for your loss epp and congrats to bfps.

I just got this....

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpg
    IMG_4723.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 25
I see a faint line there Sarah! Good luck!! <3

Thank you! So glad someone else can see it and I am not going crazy!!

I'm going to test again on Saturday with fmu, hopefully it gets darker. I have some serious cramps today xx

Congrats TTCSK!

And fx for Sarah, missmummy and all of you testing these days!

Hopefully it's your little bean just burrowing away, Sarah. I had that after I got my BFP last time as well.

I've been on progesterone for my short LP. I was told to take a good test at 14dpo and if BFN, stop the progesterone so AF would come.

I see a faint line there Sarah! Good luck!! <3

Thank you! So glad someone else can see it and I am not going crazy!!

I'm going to test again on Saturday with fmu, hopefully it gets darker. I have some serious cramps today xx

I definitely see something. I had so much more cramping this time around as compared to with DD. Like some round ligament feeling, some exactly like AF.

What would you describe round ligament feeling like? Just for my own curiosity and tracking!

Anyone else have a high resting heart rate? Been tracking mine the last few days and it's sitting between 85-90bpm when it's normally 70bpm.

I've read it's a good sign!

It can certainly be a good sign and with my pregnancy I did notice it was higher, but I was only 8.5w along. It probably only ever went up 5-10bpm. Right now it's up about 2bmp since O. I wear a FitBit so it tracks everyday...I constantly check to see if it's gone up as last time it did shoot up again after what I suspect was implantation, then fluctuated down a bit, then back up. My monthly average was a few bpm higher the month after we conceived. Some women see huge jumps and some don't, or don't early on...but it can definitely be a good sign!

It can certainly be a good sign and with my pregnancy I did notice it was higher, but I was only 8.5w along. It probably only ever went up 5-10bpm. Right now it's up about 2bmp since O. I wear a FitBit so it tracks everyday...I constantly check to see if it's gone up as last time it did shoot up again after what I suspect was implantation, then fluctuated down a bit, then back up. My monthly average was a few bpm higher the month after we conceived. Some women see huge jumps and some don't, or don't early on...but it can definitely be a good sign!

Thankyou beautiful I'm clutchingdf at straws after my BFN today but AF hasn't showed up so still in the running

What would you describe round ligament feeling like? Just for my own curiosity and tracking!

It's so specific! I didn't have it with DD until around 10 or 12 weeks. It's like a pulling pain right near your hipbone. Often when you change positions. Kind of sharp.

Thanks curiousowl. That's what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure! They prescribed me the progesterone before my CP ended last cycle because my levels were low but told me not to take it after ovulation but to wait for a positive test and come back in, but I went against their orders and have been taking it since OV anyway because of the short luteal phase.

Also, when did you normally ovulate with your short cycle? Last cycle I didn't use OPK's and got a positive on day 24 of my cycle. I am wondering what dpo that might have been (I realize everyone is different).

After my CP I ovulated on day 15 and I am just hoping and wondering if 10 dpo is too early for me to test. I keep holding out hope for a bfp every day but nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->