**September 2018 testing thread**

Millhaven - It's about that time. Happy BDing!

Hey Blo - here's some lines to help get your fix lol.

Testing out my trigger, first 2 pics are 2, 3 & 4 DPT from top to bottom. The last pic is today at 5DPT. Tests are light because I woke up to pee at 3am so FMU wasn't as concentrated as normal. In any case, both are still positive. We will see what tomorrow looks like.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 9.45.40 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 9.45.40 AM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
I will be having my bloods done for hormone levels this cycle. I missed the test during AF as I only went to the docs today. So we are going to do it backwards. I’m going in for test on CD21 and then again on CD3 for the base lines. DH will also ask for a SA soon

Nixnax - hope everything looks good on your upcoming tests.

Omg omg positive ov test this morning Donor visiting today as planned
So I have perfect timings this month its unbelievable
I’m so shocked:haha:

Only because I wasn’t expecting it this early

Attachments

• 38A0ABD6-01FA-4FE6-9B44-F53B75A72E46.jpg
    38A0ABD6-01FA-4FE6-9B44-F53B75A72E46.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 11
Yay pixie!! Fingers crossed that perfect timing does the trick!!

Wicked timing Pixie!! I love it. Is he coming tomorrow as well?

Hi everyone, Mrsmommy can you please put me down for Sep 15th?

FYI to everyone using FF and has VIP-I have played with my chart and when I change it to Research detector, it makes my luteal phase consistent for all my cycles at 13 days. From what I have read, the luteal phase will usually be the same number of days, while the day you O can vary. So it makes sense that using the detector that keeps your luteal phase consistent, is probably the most accurate.

I also changed it for my BFP cycle 6 years ago, and it did change my O day, but now even that chart makes more sense to me.

So I have realized maybe I am not even BD on O day and the day after, and maybe this will help me this month. If you have VIP on FF, I suggest you play around with it if you haven't already. Good luck everyone!

Following! Pretty sure this isn't our month....but my testing date as of now is the first. Although I won't be surprised if af shows a few days later. It seems to be an odd O pattern. Not tracking O this month. DH and I both have had a TON going on with work and grad school this month, the stress levels for both of us have been through the roof. We both just want to come home and sleep at the end of the day.

I will be having my bloods done for hormone levels this cycle. I missed the test during AF as I only went to the docs today. So we are going to do it backwards. I’m going in for test on CD21 and then again on CD3 for the base lines. DH will also ask for a SA soon

I too had bloods done, CD3 now await the one on CD21. Results for first one were satisfactory but my doc ringing me Friday to go through the results properly

Dream, no the plan was Friday but that won’t be needed now so just 2 times
He would visit tomorrow if I asked but I heard the best way is every 2 days so it will have to do :)

Limes I had just bought a years vip on my BFP cycle and didn’t realise I could pause it whilst pregnant so it ran out :( but I have just won 30 days from twitter and I do mess around but as I’m not temping this time I haven’t bothered and it’s auto put on opk settings for me :)

I too had bloods done, CD3 now await the one on CD21. Results for first one were satisfactory but my doc ringing me Friday to go through the results properly

Good luck with the CD21 test. I’m gutted we have to do it backwards but it should still be comparable I would have thought. I think the CD21 test is the most important so at least I’m catching that one on time

Congrats on your timing Pixie!

CD1 for me.

Hi ladies! No AF for me just yet, but feeling out soooo I’m moseying I’m over here while I wait for her arrival :witch:

Can you please put me down for September 18th? Thanks!!

Sorry the witch got you TTC74. What date would you like?

Hope she doesnt get you bellarosa!
:dust:

Ok well I guess I’m in the TWW now
I don’t have any tests in the house and I’m going London to visit family next week so won’t test then either
I have medium(still negative) opk which has confused me a little today as normally goes pure negative after ovulation So hopefully it will be negative tomorrow :)

Good luck with the CD21 test. I’m gutted we have to do it backwards but it should still be comparable I would have thought. I think the CD21 test is the most important so at least I’m catching that one on time

I had my cd21 test completed, I ovulated yeyyhh but my LH and FSH are 1:1...you may think this is okay but 5 years ago my levels were 4.5:1, after scans etc I got diagnosed with PCOS. Why are my levels now 1:1?

CD1 for me! Can you please put me down for Sept 20th! Thanks!!
Good luck to everyone!

I had my cd21 test completed, I ovulated yeyyhh but my LH and FSH are 1:1...you may think this is okay but 5 years ago my levels were 4.5:1, after scans etc I got diagnosed with PCOS. Why are my levels now 1:1?

Hmmm I don’t know what the levels mean. Did the doc explain anything? Once mine is done I’m going to arrange an appt to sit with the doc and go through it all, as I am clueless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->