**September 2018 testing thread**

Crusher definitely see the line on the bottom test!!!!! Congrats!!!! :baby:

NewandNervous don't lose hope just because a symptom disappeared! My pregnancy is doctor confirmed and viable and my symptoms come and go! My doctor also gave me this neat little insightful guide that explained that it's common for symptoms to come and go during the first trimester! The one that is the least consistent for me is in fact breast tenderness...one day they'll be sore all day and the next totally fine and :cough: extra sensitive for :cough: "activities." I honestly wouldn't put too much stock in symptoms anyway. There were months when we were trying that I had every symptom in the book and wasn't pregnant. Lots of times it's the months with no symptoms that people see their bfps. Just remember everyone is different. :hugs:

crusherwife44 - Amazing! Beautiful progress, congrats!!

Crusher - that's awesome!!!! And it will be even more surreal after Monday passes & you don't have your :witch: !!! :happydance: Congrats!

NewandNervous don't lose hope just because a symptom disappeared! My pregnancy is doctor confirmed and viable and my symptoms come and go! My doctor also gave me this neat little insightful guide that explained that it's common for symptoms to come and go during the first trimester! The one that is the least consistent for me is in fact breast tenderness...one day they'll be sore all day and the next totally fine and :cough: extra sensitive for :cough: "activities." I honestly wouldn't put too much stock in symptoms anyway. There were months when we were trying that I had every symptom in the book and wasn't pregnant. Lots of times it's the months with no symptoms that people see their bfps. Just remember everyone is different. :hugs:
Thanks Co_fostermon! Im really hoping my time will come soon, im truly thankful i have My DS as i know some people dont even have 1 but i really would like a sibling for him.

2 days away from AF, and feeling strange today i cant quite explain why but i do.

Woke up feeling very light headed , but could have been because i had a terrible sleep was feeling hot.

Feel wet downstairs but no obvious CM, boobs now on and off sore seems to be worse at night.

Congratulations Crusher H & H 9 months!

12DPO BFN - I probably won't test again. I'll just wait for AF Monday or Tuesday.

Aw I'm so sorry Dream. That's a total bummer. It'll happen for you one day!

NewandNervous those are all really good signs! FX for your :bfp: !!!!

Hi! I have been testing since 5DPO. I believe I conceived on 9/16. Tested last night and positive- very faint! FMU doesn't work for me. Usually later afternoon. I will test again today!
5 dpo is way too early to test as implantation wouldn’t have happened yet and hcg doesn’t show until 2 days after that

Just dropping by this thread and my fellow September testers (even though I moved on to the October thread).

So sorry for those who got BFN! :hugs: FX that the next cycle or try is yours!

Congrats to those who got a BFP! H & H 9 months! :flower:

Not a great month for BFPs, only 7. womp. Congrats to those 7 and hope to see everyone else get their BFPs in October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->