*** September 2020 Babies ***

Hey ladies I’ve heard cramping is normal , but for past 4 days I’ve been getting it roughly at the same time in the evening and throughout the night on and off. It’s not a PAIN PAIN or hurting me it just feels like my period is coming and I want a hot water bottle. I’m 6 weeks + 1.
Is this normal though to cramp this much? as
At the start it was on minor I hardly noticed them. And now I notice them more

Hey ladies I’ve heard cramping is normal , but for past 4 days I’ve been getting it roughly at the same time in the evening and throughout the night on and off. It’s not a PAIN PAIN or hurting me it just feels like my period is coming and I want a hot water bottle. I’m 6 weeks + 1.
I haven’t had any cramps yet with this one but with my daughter I had pretty decent af type cramps so much that I thought af was on her way. I think it’s most likely from your uterus stretching little by little.

ETA - Nevermind. I seem to be a miscarriage in progress.

Hi everyone! I'm feeling late to the game to be joining, but I read all the past posts and I'm jumping in!:)

I'm Amanda! I was here a lot 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my first, then we got pregnant again right after that, then two years after that, and I was too busy and overwhelmed for forums.:shock:

So! I got my surprise BFP a week ago! I'm due September 8th, according to my lmp and average cycle length. We have been using a diaphragm and spermicide since my youngest was born(nearly five years ago) and never had it fail, but since we've both been feeling content with being done with kids I'd just brought up to my husband in December that we should consider something more permanent and less fussy. Jokes on me - I was already pregnant.:roll:

We're both shocked honestly. I'm having some mixed feelings (and flashbacks) about starting all this over again, but ultimately I'm happy.:mrgreen:

Congrats to you all, and lots of sticky baby magic! Looking forward to getting to know you all better!:friends:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm feeling late to the game to be joining, but I read all the past posts and I'm jumping in!

I'm Amanda! I was here a lot 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my first, then we got pregnant again right after that, then two years after that, and I was too busy and overwhelmed for forums.

So! I got my surprise BFP a week ago! I'm due September 8th, according to my lmp and average cycle length. We have been using a diaphragm and spermicide since my youngest was born(nearly five years ago) and never had it fail, but since we've both been feeling content with being done with kids I'd just brought up to my husband in December that we should consider something more permanent and less fussy. Jokes on me - I was already pregnant.

We're both shocked honestly. I'm having some mixed feelings (and flashbacks) about starting all this over again, but ultimately I'm happy.

Congrats to you all, and lots of sticky baby magic! Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm feeling late to the game to be joining, but I read all the past posts and I'm jumping in!

I'm Amanda! I was here a lot 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my first, then we got pregnant again right after that, then two years after that, and I was too busy and overwhelmed for forums.

So! I got my surprise BFP a week ago! I'm due September 8th, according to my lmp and average cycle length. We have been using a diaphragm and spermicide since my youngest was born(nearly five years ago) and never had it fail, but since we've both been feeling content with being done with kids I'd just brought up to my husband in December that we should consider something more permanent and less fussy. Jokes on me - I was already pregnant.

We're both shocked honestly. I'm having some mixed feelings (and flashbacks) about starting all this over again, but ultimately I'm happy.

Congrats to you all, and lots of sticky baby magic! Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9:

I’ve added you to page 1, we’ll update the dates as we each get them confirmed.

Hope you are keeping well?

Welcome and congratulations to Amanda and Laura :D

I'm another one with a heightened sense of smell, and bad skin- I'm not normally one for spots but I've got three mahoosive ones at the minute- two on my chin and one coming on my nose that I can't see yet but can feel it's going to be a whopper :roll: I don't remember if I had spots in the early weeks with my boys or not- it feels like such a long time ago!

Midwife tomorrow- finally! \\:D/

I've had almost constant cramping since I got my bfp. Also wanting to use a hot water bottle as their quite uncomfortable and sometimes spread round to my back. I think it's called round ligament pain, where everything is Stretching. I sneezed last night and was doubled over feeling like I'd tore something in there, lol. I think it is normal and common. Hasn't stopped me freaking out about it tho. I think so long as its not really painful and there's no bleeding we just need to try and relax and not stress too much. Easier said then done I know. These early days are torture aren't they. I just want a scan to see if everythings OK with baby.

Last edited:
Holy Batman fatigue. Passed out at 6pm last night. Exhausted. Then had insomnia all night going in and out of sleep. This always happens when I’m pregnant. Is this normal or is it just me?

Holy Batman fatigue. Passed out at 6pm last night. Exhausted. Then had insomnia all night going in and out of sleep. This always happens when I’m pregnant. Is this normal or is it just me?

totally normal. I have been sleeping about 16 hours a day. And the insomnia & WEIRD dreams.. caused by the hormones. Nothing about this is fun lol

I've had almost constant cramping since I got my bfp. Also wanting to use a hot water bottle as their quite uncomfortable and sometimes spread round to my back. I think it's called round ligament pain, where everything is Stretching. I sneezed last night and was doubled over feeling like I'd tore something in there, lol. I think it is normal and common. Hasn't stopped me freaking out about it tho. I think so long as its not really painful and there's no bleeding we just need to try and relax and not stress too much. Easier said then done I know. These early days are touture aren't they. I just want a scan to see if everythings OK with baby.

YES! THIS! I thought it was way too early for round ligament pain, but the same thing is happening to me. When I sneezed or throw up it feels like my uterus ripped!

YES! THIS! I thought it was way too early for round ligament pain, but the same thing is happening to me. When I sneezed or throw up it feels like my uterus ripped!

Oh yes. So painful, it took my breathe away. I've had it with all my pregnancy's so I know it's normal

totally normal. I have been sleeping about 16 hours a day. And the insomnia & WEIRD dreams.. caused by the hormones. Nothing about this is fun lol
Omg I’ve been the same. Slept 8 till 9:30 last night and then went back at around 11pm coz I couldn’t keep my eyes open. And slept all night and woken up a few times for the toilet and then didn’t get up till 1:30pm today!!!!! Xxx

So threw up in front of hubby this morning after my cup of coffee...he was like are you ok??? Ummm yess dear

So decided to get my beta today (got stuck 3 times) but as I was sitting there I felt a gush. When I went into the bathroom it was a ton of watery cm that had a pink tinge to it...so start of my af?? I feel stupid for going now... sigh

Hcg did not go down.
Last week 205
This week 2892

In complete and utter shock.
I have more details in my journal.
Omg

My husband has the flu and is in quarantine at our house. I'm running around disinfecting everything. I don't feel sick and my son doesn't seem sick. DH has had it for like 2 days and idk how long it takes to start having symptoms if you do catch it.

Spoke too soon. Cramps and bleeding and stuff today. I don't expect it can be anything but over. :sadangel:

Best of luck and gorgeous, happy, healthy babies to you all. :blue::yellow::pink:

Hi everyone! I'm feeling late to the game to be joining, but I read all the past posts and I'm jumping in!:)

Spoke too soon. Cramps and bleeding and stuff today. I don't expect it can be anything but over. :sadangel:

Best of luck and gorgeous, happy, healthy babies to you all. :blue::yellow::pink:
I’m so sorry. Is it light bleeding or heavy?
That happened to me literally last cycle and I was absolutely gutted.

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs2: Take care of yourself x

I’m so sorry, my dear :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->